Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 Shows Up in Best Buy Inventory System

Default White iPhone 4 Shows Up in Best Buy Inventory System

image: MacRumors

MacRumors is reporting that they've received photo evidence, allegedly from Best Buy's inventory system, of the white iPhone 4. The photo states that the phone is set for a February 27 launch date. The inventory screenshot shows both the 16 GB and 32 GB models will be available.

Apparently the SKU and model numbers are the exact same as when pre-orders were being taken for the white iPhone 4 before it's launch in June of last year. Those pre-orders were of course cancelled as the release was delayed, and delayed once again.

Last we heard, the white iPhone 4 was scheduled for a Spring 2011 release date, and demand for the product has all but subsided as most consumers have looked elsewhere for their phone at this point, either at the black iPhone 4, or at another phone altogether. A Spring 2011 launch would not come with much fanfare, as Apple is expected to announce their next generation iPhone in the Spring or early Summer of this year, just as they have in the past few years.

The only validity we see in this report is that this discovery coincides with an Engadget report that the white iPhone 4 had showed up in the inventory system of Vodaphone Germany as well. There was no release date indicated in that inventory, however, with the phone's just saying they'd be released "soon."

MacRumors is quick to point out that February 27 would be a very odd release date for Apple, as it is a Sunday, whereas Apple normally launches their products on Thursday or Friday, "in order to generate high-volume sales over the launch weekends."

Another day, another white iPhone 4 rumor, we'll keep you posted if we hear anything official.

Source:
    MacRumors

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Savoca For This Useful Post:

reaves205 (01-18-2011)

I am guessing its going to be like the att launch everyone is going to get there hopes up just to be disappointed
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Whenever I buy anything, I'm always looking as far ahead as possible, so for me, this is waaaay too late to make it worth while. Just wait for the next iPhone 5, if it comes out in white, you can have the newest product for 12 months instead of 5 months tops...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just another rumor to fill the void of the "Verizon iPhone no-longer rumor" rumor.

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

Common Sense Its Not So Common

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

White iPhone 4 is the new Verizon iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lol photo shopped picture

Way to late :((

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt Apple would release on a Sunday. I think most of the sales will be from Verizon since AT&T customers bought a black iphone cause they got tired of waiting for the white to come out.

These rumors always show up. Saying this and that...but never fall through according to plan. Just like whoooo "jailbreak for 4.2 before Christmas" yea........right. You can't believe much of the posts on here anymore. Believe it when the product in seen by you or in your own hand.

WTF.... i love apple stuff but y didn't they just get rid of the white iphone 4 and move on and focus and making sure that the same mistake does not happen with the iphone 5 cause that would piss me off and i am sure it would make many other people mad.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to verizon iPhone For This Useful Post:

billmilo (01-18-2011)

White iPhone and verizon in one month? Pinch me, I'm dreaming
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Im sure they are going to have 2 per store... nothing weird.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Omgomgomgomg! Another rumor, but regardless this is awesome.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

I don't get the hoopla about the white iPhone.

I don't get it either. Dirt magnet.

It's glass everything is easy to wipe off
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

I'm still sitting back waiting on the Iphone4 (Black Ops Edition). Black Ops Edition in digital camouflage would be the ****.
    No signature spam or links

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Best buy employees love creating these type of documents.

Same thing showed up in Walmart stores a while back. They created and loaded their sku for each possible sale. I call this. Crap info just to raise chat traffic.
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 01-18-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast