+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 Shows Up in Best Buy Inventory System

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Even if it were true...what's the point. Most of us who wanted white already have black, and now how am I supposed to get white? I'd rather wait for a
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

Even if it were true...what's the point. Most of us who wanted white already have black, and now how am I supposed to get white? I'd rather wait for a new iPhone b/c it is probably due in the next 5-6 months. Won't be wasting my money on a white iPhone 4. Puttin' on my angry face.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

White iPhone 4 has been in the AT&T inventory system for a loooooooong time. Nothing new to have the SKU info loaded. Don't get your hopes up for a white iPhone 4 any time soon. I don't understand why they didn't release a white 8GB 3GS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My guess is verizon paid a hefty amount to hold the white iPhone back. Makes sense to me atleast? There was a exclusitiviy deal in place but not on colors and models. Throw around enough numbers and it gives you something new about getting a old phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if the white iPhone 4 never even shows up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've had my White iPhone for about a month and believe me it's definitely worth the hype!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iph0nph0nat1c View Post
    I've had my White iPhone for about a month and believe me it's definitely worth the hype!
    I'll just keep my white ipad. You can keep the white iphone.
    No signature spam or links

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    I don't get the hoopla about the white iPhone.
    I dont either. Its pretty darn ugly!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Out of stock date
    To be honest, I'd be more interested in the out-of-stock date. 23rd of June 2012 - iPhone 5 release date possibly to give the white iPhone 4 time to sell? Lol! We could all speculate, or we could just wait and avoid disappointment

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iph0nph0nat1c View Post
    Why? Because it's a different color? Its still made out of the same materials and will still break just as easily and look just as ugly as a black one when it does.....hence the need for a case......defeating the purpose of attempting to show off a white phone.

It's not worth any hype. Walk through a crowded mall with ur phone to your ear and see how many people actually notice it. Probably 1 or 2 if you're lucky. Apple could make a brown and purple iPhone and announce its arrival months in advance and dorks would still buy it just because it's different.

Your phone is nothing special. Accept it!

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    I don't get the hoopla about the white iPhone.
    Me too, not trying to dis anyones taste, just think that black is the color of choice, everything looks better in black. I would agree with the writer that the 27th is a weird date and most likely not what's going to happen. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if apple just waits until iPhone 5 for the white one

Green Apple
    Thanks
    FYI, that's not our inventory system. Our system looks more like something out of MS-DOS.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's because you don't have the plug-in

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Rico is it? That is exactly why it worth it, because it's different. Not the norm. And I have a solution on broken glass. Don't drop it!!! Then it won't look ugly at all. I've had this phone for three months and it's a White as the day I bought it without a case. And to disqualify your assumption of not being an attention grabber I went to the mall and while checking out at footlocker my "White" iPhone grabbed the attention of four people. At once. Imagine that. I mean come on bro, your like someone who's never tasted sushi but quickly decide that u hate it. lol

that's pretty cool
    Last edited by Iph0nph0nat1c; 01-19-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still intrigued by how much money that kid made off selling the white iPhone parts.

Tell ya what.... What he was selling wasn't cheap!!! His profits were supposedly enough to pay for his college fees at the time being.

Now that it's been a couple of months, he should be doing /really/ well.... That is of coarse, unless the supposedly apple attorneys stopped threatening him.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12