Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Next iPod Touch May Feature Glasses-Free 3D

I like my iPod, don't get me wrong but I hope any supposed 3D display is better than the low-red camera they put in the iPod 4.

For now this rumor is nothing more than a rumor.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Hi Nintendo....oohhh that looks nice.....yoink!
    Lol! That made me laugh! Good stuff!

I hate seeing 3D everywhere I go now a days, especially at the movie theater, mainly because I don't think 3D is that cool. Everyone does the same lame-o 3-D stunts in the movies. Maybe change it up every once in awhile..

Ehh I don't know. 3D technology is still trying to catch on and I don't think it ever will. It still needs a lot of work and a lot of people aren't too impressed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    I cant wait to put those 3D glasses while am driving or walking and just play need for speed.

On that small screen
    I'm struggling to understand how someone could be stupid enough to read the title of this thread and miss the 'glasses-free' part.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    No... it wouldn't. Their DS lite was better than the original. Same specs, less power, higher quality screen, overall system smaller and sleeker. Running 2 screens simultaneously with 3D and the graphics capabilites it has, I wouldn't say 5 hours is bad for battery life.

Nintendo needs to start pushing for the development of smaller games, maybe even their own "app store" or something. The games don't NEED to be 3D compatible. I think the games on the app store are hugely successful partly for the fact that the vast majority or just a buck. That makes them a low risk purchase for people.
    maybe 5 hours on it's lowest brightness though?
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    maybe 5 hours on it's lowest brightness though?
    How long could you play infinity blade with an iPod Touch battery powering 3 screens?
    A DS already powers 2 screens and the 3DS now has to essential power the top screen twice when in 3D mode. Not to mention the more powerful CPU and GPU.
    It's not like the iPhones and iPod Touches are known for their fantastic batteries. I would most certainly not get 5 hours of game play or video on my 3GS even at low brightness

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Hi Nintendo....oohhh that looks nice.....yoink!
    thats apple.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123