+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Takes Second Medical Leave

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Get well Steve. Hope your good to go for the iPad unveil, won't be same unless your their
    My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Get well Steve. Hope your good to go for the iPad unveil, won't be same unless your their
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McMichael96 View Post
    He is bootest, he don't beleave in God... Which he should though... Cause bodes is nothing more then a man who died. A false god.
    Ah, the ignorance revolving a touchy subject as religion..

This is tough news, but I hope the best for his quick recovery. For himself, as well for what this ordeal is placing on his family.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve has done great things for us all! As much as We all are concerned with jailbreaks and unlocks.... Without him, what would we be in this forum for in the 1st place??

Get some rest Steve! And give the jailbreakers some rest too!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

He is bootest, he don't beleave in God... Which he should though... Cause bodes is nothing more then a man who died. A false god.

Yes it is a ugly thing though.
    Lol....i'm a christian and 1) i think it's pathetic that you can't spell Buddhist correctly, and 2)why are you ripping on Buddhism? Non Christians just think Jesus was a man who died...

Anyway, i wish SJ the best.I know what it's like to have a family member with cancer and i hope whatever treatments he's having go well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spazturtle View Post
    This topic's comments are disgusting, is it any wonder people look down on the jailbreak community when all we do is insult people and disrespect them. If you think you have it bad because you have to wast time jailbreaking you phone then think how it must be for Steve Jobs' family right now. If you have nothing good to say about the poor man then say nothing, you should never wish bad health on anyone. Get better soon Steve and take a break, you deserve one.
    Ummm, Really? That's why people "Look down at the JB community"?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you are trying to write but suffice to say all gods are false gods.

Steve Jobs is an historic figure and he will be a topic of study for many years regardless of whether or not he is in his last days now or not.

With luck, perseverance and some proper medical care I'm hoping to see him back. If not then I hope he can take the time he has left and make the most of it with his family and loved ones and meet his end with dignity and happiness in knowing he did what he wanted to do on his own terms.
    Last edited by wirehedd; 01-18-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    Please keep religion to yourselves. This is a tech forum your religious views need to stay at a personal level. Thank you
    Agreed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Get well soon, Mr. Jobs

Joshie Versace

Thanks

I wonder what the "steward" of the apple throne will be like. Meanwhile, I hope that jobs allows jailbreaking so people think well of him.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If I die today, I am going to donate all my blood/organs (in my will) because my blood type is a very rare blood type only 10/10000 people have it.
    isn't that the same as 1/1000

That was not cool at all...
    So....you're ragging on him for saying that when you were the one who called Jobs a "bootest"
    Last edited by blueblaze4444; 01-18-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    God Bless

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's great to donate organs but the most needed donors are those with more common blood types.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is bad..,, hope him and his family , the best ,,,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not that this should be a religion thread but you are showing your ignorance with that statement. Buddhists do believe in God. Get your facts straight before insulting hundreds of millions of people. Atheists dont believe in God.
    Last edited by Benny123; 01-19-2011 at 07:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The problem with pancreatic cancer is that the majority of the time it is a very aggressive spreading cancer. By the time people are diagnosed with it, it has already spread to surrounding organs.

Steve made it this far, and he needs to focus on his priorities health and family. We don't even know what the issue is yet, if cancer turned up again, hopefully it's in an early stage.

Hang in there Steve!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    Not that this should be a religion thread but you are showing your ignorance with that statement. Buddhists do believe in God. Get your facts straight before insulting hundreds of millions of people. Atheists dont believe in God.
    Keep to the topic of this thread... not religion please!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am reading all these posts...and you people...ughhh.

This must be a forum of Helen Kellers.

Steve Jobs is not a nice man. He is a total jerk. He is self serving, greedy, and flat out nothing more then a snake oil salesman! He doesn't even live in the right tax bracket. He takes advantage of tax brackets intended for the poorest of the poor. He makes 48 million a year off of dividends while he sits in the lowest tax bracket.

This guy built his fortune by robbing stupid people of their money. When he goes, it will be no loss and no gain for humankind! Someone just as crooked and selfish will take his place. The only difference between Jobs and his replacement is the name.

Face facts, if this guy was so noble and so good, he would would be putting the billions of dollars he makes into medical research and stuff. But he doesn't!

Tons of people die everyday. Steve Jobs is just a statistic. If you feel bad for Steve Jobs dying, go and feel bad for Joe Q. Public in Bumble-scum village who is dying of a mutated form of gingivitis. At least Joe Q. Public is (or was) a hard working individual who works for the bread he eats. Steve Jobs is just a thief...and he gets no sympathy from me.

Hey Obama...I have an answer for your economic woes...it's called TAKING Steve Jobs' money after he croaks!

I am not doing this to troll...this is how I truly feel about the man. This is my honest to God opinion on him.
    Last edited by LivesForJihad; 01-19-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post

Steve Jobs is not a nice man. He is a total jerk. He is self serving, greedy, and flat out nothing more then a snake oil salesman! He doesn't even live in the right tax bracket. He takes advantage of tax brackets intended for the poorest of the poor. He makes 48 million a year off of dividends while he sits in the lowest tax bracket.

This guy built his fortune by robbing stupid people of their money. When he goes, it will be no loss and no gain for humankind! Someone just as crooked and selfish will take his place. The only difference between Jobs and his replacement is the name.

Face facts, if this guy was so noble and so good, he would would be putting the billions of dollars he makes into medical research and stuff. But he doesn't!

Tons of people die everyday. Steve Jobs is just a statistic. If you feel bad for Steve Jobs dying, go and feel bad for Joe Q. Public in Bumble-scum village who is dying of a mutated form of gingivitis. At least Joe Q. Public is (or was) a hard working individual who works for the bread he eats. Steve Jobs is just a thief...and he gets no sympathy from me.

Hey Obama...I have an answer for your economic woes...it's called TAKING Steve Jobs' money after he croaks!

I am not doing this to troll...this is how I truly feel about the man. This is my honest to God opinion on him.
    Kinda harsh. While yes he is a little self centered, he is still an important part of our history. He should be more like bill gates and push his money towards the needy.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post

Most human beings would take the same advantages as Steve has as it is the natural man. Please do not judge people for doing disappointing things. If you can not wish another happiness you will not gain happiness. Do you not want a man to live and have his family suffer? Do you want fate to befall a man with such problems if so you defile what you have said and believe. unless you truly believe that this man has done nothing good enough for even you to wish him good luck then you may curse at him

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345