Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Takes Second Medical Leave

probably the most recognizable and loved CEO the world has known...

Great article, I hope Steve gets better
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Get well soon Steve!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumz View Post
    Shut the hell up F@ somethings are bigger than not being able to use your stupid phone the way you want.
    Certainly. My iPad is bigger. Still can't use it without spending hours to jailbreak it and waiting months for the 3.2 JB. Makes me very grateful. Why would someone that has billions be so greedy to make more when life is so short ? How does that match with all that great buddhist or whatever philosophy ? Not to mention this little newsbit:

Apple Asks Federal Government to Stop iPhone Jailbreaking

I do hope he gets well and hope that those restrictions get removed.
    Last edited by konrads; 01-17-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    Jesus will come and deliver the 5.0 Apple FW. Jailbreak soon after, just wait a "few days" more.

Quote Originally Posted by McMichael96 View Post
    He is bootest, he don't beleave in God... Which he should though... Cause bodes is nothing more then a man who died. A false god.

Yes it is a ugly thing though.
    You mean a "Buddhist".

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

He is bootest, he don't beleave in God... Which he should though... Cause bodes is nothing more then a man who died. A false god.
    go **** yourself
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    There absolutely is a cure for cancer. It's just not in the interest of the big money makers that we utilize it or even know about it. Why do you think it's against the law for a doctor to 'cure cancer without use of chemotherapy'? Cancer is a HUGE money making industry and it's disgusting. Hopefully he can use his wealth and power to at least find an answer for himself, if not for others.

I hope the best for Steve. But your right. My father died of cancer in 1976 when I was very young. It's hard to believe 35 years later we don't have a pill that can cure cancer. But there is so much more money to be made in prolonging one's life then there is in the curing one's illness. Hopefully his money can bypass the bullsh@t that us normal people put up with. Worked for Magic Johnson, maybe it will work for him.

Goodluck

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Some of the posts in this thread are simply astonishing. A man might be fighting for his life and all people can do is be petty.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

damn it this is bull ****!!!! get well soon steve. and FIYBuddhist's dont worship Buddha, your a tool, step out of the christain bubble and realize that if god truelly loved everyone he wouldnt damn any1 to hell, we pay for our sins on earth 90% of the time, why would god be so vengeful as to do it again? its people like u that r the sheep who will most likely lead us to ww3. magic and santa arnt real but a man lived in a whale! ok....(follows the rest of the sheep off the cliff)

Better buy stock right before he announces he is returning

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Man!!! I wish him luck and hope he gets better soon. Even with Tim and the rest of the team. I still doubt there capacity to keep apple as good as Steve is keeping it. I just hope the day Steve leaves us Tim and who ever is left will be good enough to keep apple at the best. Still no one i think will ever be as loving to apple as Steve. I dont think Tim or anyway loves the company as Steve. Hope he can announce the iphone 5. Well he wont be announcing the ipad 2 for sure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    You can take your **** elsewhere too homeboy.

HE has the best nutritionist and doctors money can buy and he has not ben able to put a pound back o since the transplant. He had weight on him last time to keep him alive. This time he does not. You can see from his legs they are paper thin. Steve simply doesn't have a strong enough system to pull through this time.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...1ab85dd970b-pi
    I'm a girl..you fail at life.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas t.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    This is not a forum for discussing religious beliefs, take it elsewhere!
    Complain to the person who started it.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas t.

This topic's comments are disgusting, is it any wonder people look down on the jailbreak community when all we do is insult people and disrespect them. If you think you have it bad because you have to wast time jailbreaking you phone then think how it must be for Steve Jobs' family right now. If you have nothing good to say about the poor man then say nothing, you should never wish bad health on anyone. Get better soon Steve and take a break, you deserve one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope he pulls through........Apple Needs Steve. Best oF luck to Mr.Jobs and his Family.
    [SIGPIC]

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

He's probably over tired answering people's emails.

hurry back steve only you can do those iphone and ipad and mac events justice with your one more thing

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    You can take your **** elsewhere too homeboy.

HE has the best nutritionist and doctors money can buy and he has not ben able to put a pound back o since the transplant. He had weight on him last time to keep him alive. This time he does not. You can see from his legs they are paper thin. Steve simply doesn't have a strong enough system to pull through this time.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...1ab85dd970b-pi
    Nobody knows what he's capable of, anything is possible. We can at least hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan3666 View Post
    damn it this is bull ****!!!! get well soon steve. and FIYBuddhist's dont worship Buddha, your a tool, step out of the christain bubble and realize that if god truelly loved everyone he wouldnt damn any1 to hell, we pay for our sins on earth 90% of the time, why would god be so vengeful as to do it again?
    its people like u that r the sheep who will most likely lead us to ww3. magic and santa arnt real but a man lived in a whale! ok....(follows the rest of the sheep off the cliff)
    First off, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so bashing their opinion is stupid and juvenile. Everyone seems to just jump on the bandwagon as well! Secondly, everyone who is not a Christian seems to be an expert on Christianity. You should read your bible before you make baseless claims which have no merit. Thirdly, I agree with others that this forum is not really the avenue for religious debate, I'm just tired of reading other people bashing this Christian who should be allowed to voice his opinion without being crucified: pun intended. Lastly, I pray that Steve recovers because this is very sad news. All the best to him and his family.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

don't try and "wish" someone well, atheist will bash you for believing in miracles too.
    Last edited by Bluprint; 01-17-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast