Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Going After Jailbreakers Again

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieSmith View Post
    I don't really care one way or the other cause I can live with the iPhone as is, without a jailbreak.

I suspect that many folks would see things differently if a product they creates and depended upon for their income was the target. Everything in the world isn't meant to be free.

It is what it is.
    I know this is comparing apples (no pun intended) to oranges but just because a dictator is a good guy doesn't make democracy wrong or dictatorship right....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skj8100 For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (01-21-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

If apple stops jail breaking they need to come up with there own modification program or the iPhone is just like the rest,u go in cell stores and all there big deal phone looks just a lil like the iPhone,I only have a iPhone bcus of the fun u can have with it I also have another phone that I use for cellular service it's better in that aspect, No JB no IPhone,I'll use the money 4 medical coverage

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

There's nothing they can do, people will continue to jailbreak and unlock.

The last thing they need right now is a negative feedback versus Android.

I'd prefer a jailbroken iPhone over a rooted Android, but not a locked down iPhone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Essenar For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (01-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Why can't CYdia sue Apple if they stop JB? It's prohibting commerce and I think thats against Fed law.
    Hmmm, I don't think Cydia can do that, because Iphone make by Apple, unless Apple run Cydia OS otherwise.

As consummer, we can take bussiness else where. FYI, I heard OS4.3 apple can air check your phone and lock down if it's jeailbreak or unlock, I could be wrong, till then we can sue Apple as privacy act.
    Last edited by cncrim; 01-21-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Basically it is simply about control. This is crap. Apple sees that with a jailbroken & thus also unlocked iphone they cant receive kickbacks from at&t and the others. Also if your iphone is j.b. You can download better apps from the web and apple looses control over the funds. They only give the developers a fraction of the monies paid for these apps you buy through itunes. So some simply offer it other ways. Lets not forget to mention the $100 yearly investment for the sdk. So if there are jailbroken phones then apple looses money. It is that simple. That and steve jobs is a nazi and not all there mentally. So you have to recognize greed ,grandiousity, and powr hungry fools for what they really are and quit arguing amongst yourselves.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456