Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Jailbreak and Unlock in the Works

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Oh and stop giving the MMi writers crap over mis-spelling of words. Grow up. If you could do any better why dont you write for MMi? Thats what i thought.....
    When someone takes on a writing oriented job at a professional level, the quality of their spelling and grammar should be of a professional level.

I don't go to little league games and yell at the kids for their mistakes, but I will certainly voice my opinions to those in the professional arena.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    When someone takes on a writing oriented job at a professional level, the quality of their spelling and grammar should be of a professional level.

I don't go to little league games and yell at the kids for their mistakes, but I will certainly voice my opinions to those in the professional arena.
    I could understand if his whole article would have been jacked up, but it was one word. You act as if nobody even at a professional level is allowed to make mistakes.

::Yawns, checks watch, goes back to sleep::

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    I could understand if his whole article would have been jacked up, but it was one word. You act as if nobody even at a professional level is allowed to make mistakes.
    That recent gunman in the news was obsessed with grammar as well. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-15-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    the current firmwares are out of beta

Perhaps you should check your usage of your and you're before you hit the submit button.
    It's the Internet people make spelling errors grow up

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    ::Yawns, checks watch, goes back to sleep::

That recent gunman in the news was obsessed with grammar as well. Just sayin'...
    Not sure what you meant by this but....ok

I guess it's better some of these people spend more time worrying about mmi grammar rather then with their imaginary girlfriends and downing the dev for making sure they cover all points of an extremely tedious job. My input being I guess, if you aren't producing software for the jb community, and if you don't have your own website, you're no pro, therefore you have no place as a critic... So save the space for people who actually matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

Everybody please drop the grammar issue. If you dont have something relevant to post about the story then just do not post. Thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

jonnymerc (01-15-2011), Skernie (01-26-2011), vantheman169 (01-15-2011)

I don't understand the talk,been jailbreaking for years.currently running 4.2.1 jailbroken with redsnow.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Everybody please drop the grammar issue. If you dont have something relevant to post about the story then just do not post. Thanks
    what "he" said ^^^^^

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Very very bad taste Jahooba. Have some respect for DEAD PEOPLE.

On a slightly related topic, are they going to engrave the ESN into the back of the phone since you have to have it off in order to activate it unless they plan on having you boot the phone up, write down the ESN, then turn it off again. Also don't you normally have to take the battery out of the phone for 20-30 seconds when you activate the ESN online or call Verizon to do it?

Are people going to b1tch when they can't unlock their Verizon iPhone to work on Sprint(a crappier network) a la unlocking on AT&T to use on T-Mobile(a crappier network)?

Before you all flame me for that, yes I already know the CDMA systems are the same but phones don't transfer over between Sprint and Verizon even if they are "unlocked." Just making an observation.
    Last edited by alexevo; 01-15-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Manuallymerged Singlepost

What I don't get is why is everyone making an assumption that @Msclenerd is working on The Verizon IPhone? He doesn't even mention working on 4.2.5 . All he is saying is he's waiting to release his unlock and stable jailbreak. Nothing more. I think everyone is reading too much into his quote

Quote Originally Posted by amadorDIEGO View Post
    What I don't get is why is everyone making an assumption that @Msclenerd is working on The Verizon IPhone? He doesn't even mention working on 4.2.5 . All he is saying is he's waiting to release his unlock and stable jailbreak. Nothing more. I think everyone is reading too much into his quote
    To my knowledge, no one has been able to get to try out 4.2.5. Once 4.2.5 comes out, I'm sure whoever releases the next JB will make sure 4.3 and 4.2.5 are good to go, then release a tool to JB it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know too much about it, so my question and press for hope may be in blind ignorance but, couldn't a hack work? Something via Cydia package maybe that would help with the whole sprint unlock thing. Either way, I could see huge changes in sprints plans if it does happen, 69.99 unlimited everything on an idevice? I don't see that for one second.

So are we going to get a fix for the 3G gps issue on 6.15.00 anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by kriegersoldat View Post
    So are we going to get a fix for the 3G gps issue on 6.15.00 anytime soon?
    So what the hell does this have to do with a new jailbreak/unlock?

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Lame...

will an unlocked cdma iphone 4 work on metro pcs?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to matrixhunter For This Useful Post:

z3r01 (01-17-2011)

I just read that the verizon iPhone will have 5 device wifi tether....I want that lol although I already own MwWi I want to kno if this will do adhoc mode like now or be a access point
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

"they are already at work on a jailbreak for the Verizon iPhone"

It seems lately that a "jail break is just around the corner" then Apple announces another update and the "just around the corner" gets pushed out again to the next update. Now we are waiting for the verizon iphone to get the jail break ?
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Should I buy iPhone 4 or stick with my 3GS becouse I'm a tmobile user I always need an unlock and I think 3GS is easier to unlock n jailbreak compare to iPhone 4 right ??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast