Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 96

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Beta for Devs

  1. #61
    Developer ParadoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What are the new features for apple tv with iOS 4.3?

  2. #62
    I think the new multi touch stuff is sweet and love the new facetime app design

  3. #63
    iPhone? More like MyPhone red_zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Take a Look Behind You...Just Kidding
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    hell yea!! I'm staying on iOS 4.1
    4.1 is THE BEST 4.x firmware!
    GEOHOT VS. SONY- A FREAKING EPIC BLOG


    iHack iDevices

    PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

  4. #64
    My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Milwaukee
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    we will see how good is 4.3, its tough to decide between new features or remain on 4.1 enjoying jailbreak!!
    I disagree...
    It's easy to stay on 4.1 Jailbroken,
    for all the best reasons......

  5. #65
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    lol keep dreaming. The Dev Team can't crack 4.1 or 4.2's baseband so why would 4.3 be easy? Nearly 7 months into the iP4 and we've gotten one unlock for it. I'm by no means knocking the Devs, just saying Apple has upped their game considerably.
    I'm glad you said it and not me.

    At this point I'm not as eager about new OSs because my 1st gen is the only thing that works.

    I'm sure it's hard, and lord knows I couldn't do it- but I think Apple won the "Cat & Mouse" game. It's just that no one wants to say it.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by emtee25 View Post
    And your going to moan at $19.99 a one of payment where AT&T are going to charge you that a month for the same thing
    Uh no. I don't even have an iPhone (I have an iPod). I was actually praising MyWi for being so low.

    Would you mind sharing some screenshots, Mortopher? I want to know what the new FaceTime icon looks like.

  7. #67
    What's Jailbreak? opiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    norcal
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    im excited! i wanna stream the nba gametime app to apple tv!

  8. #68
    I dont see the ipad 4.3 beta 1 with multitasking swipes.

    Anyone know why its not there.
    IPHONE 3G "DEV" (LETS HACK THIS IPHONE!)

  9. #69
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Miami. Fl.
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by discostar View Post
    I'm glad you said it and not me.

    At this point I'm not as eager about new OSs because my 1st gen is the only thing that works.

    I'm sure it's hard, and lord knows I couldn't do it- but I think Apple won the "Cat & Mouse" game. It's just that no one wants to say it.
    Yeah, we all know that's why Apple is rolling out firmware updates in such short times.

  10. #70
    I think you might need to configure gestures in Settings.

  11. #71
    My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhasadhd View Post
    wow:/ im not paying to be a mobile hotspot.. just make it free alredy
    MyWi man. Worth every penny.

    Glad to see the fix for the iPad switch. That was a stupid move by apple to make It a mute switch but have no other option for it.

    Can't wait for those gestures thought. That should be awesome
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EskimoRuler For This Useful Post:

    Mookest (01-13-2011)

  13. #72
    Super Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,942
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

    8 New Camera Effects Found in iOS 4.3
    Posted Jan 12 2011
    According iSpazio, they has found references to eight different camera effects inside the iOS 4.3 firmware files.

    ● Thermal Camera
    ● X-ray
    ● Kaleidoscope
    ● Normal
    ● Tunnel of Light
    ● Collapse
    ● Turbine
    ● Enlarge

    They note that these are the same effects used in an earlier version of the iPod Nano


    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1iM43w2o8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 16 Apple iPod nano video camera modes[/ame]
    Last edited by iYeow; 01-13-2011 at 12:43 AM.

  14. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Hahaha, that's all for new features? Come on now, Apple, how about the ablity use a wallpaper as sms background, and proper timestamps for messages? Yes, they're already jailbroken features, but so what?

  15. #74
    La Malcria Co1d Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    The reason why they are dropping updates for the iTouch 2/3G is because they're simply out of date technology. They have less memory to run today's apps and now more and more people are getting the newer devices.
    However....

    I don't think the 2/3Gs will be phased out until 5.0 comes out. I believe there will be a pattern of some sort (idevices 1g stopped at 3.0, 2/3G will stop at 5.0, 4g will stop at 6.0)

    Just a guess....
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

  16. #75
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,285 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    I dont see the ipad 4.3 beta 1 with multitasking swipes.

    Anyone know why its not there.
    You have to set as a development device in xcode to get the multi gestures to show up.

  17. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by red_zone View Post


    So much for the iPod 2G that I have thats not even a YEAR AND A HALF OLD

    thanks apple, for SCREWING YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS OVER


    *insert a long strand of curse words here*
    Um, is it working now? Calm down, enjoy some music on it, whatever. Don't buy into this forced-obsolescence crap; the value we get from our gadgets is in their use, not in having the latest firmware. I'm still on 4.0.

    Oh, and-- have a nice day.
    Quaerite et invenietis.

  18. #77
    4.2.1 is the last 2g update?!? That stinks! I guess I will be upgrading once the untethered comes out... All the more reason to get a 5 when it comes out.

  19. #78
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fmlouder View Post
    Wonder what baseband it has for iPhone 4 hopefully it's easy to hack...
    mine appears now as 4.08.00

    the hotspot capability isnt on my build also...
    Last edited by tocaco; 01-13-2011 at 08:17 AM.

  20. #79
    is the mobile hotspot allowed for all devices in iOS 4.3?

  21. #80
    La Malcria Co1d Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alx94 View Post
    is the mobile hotspot allowed for all devices in iOS 4.3?
    Should be.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •