+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: @comex To Wait Until 4.3 For Untether?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe Looks like I might have to man up and go tethered... I'm tethered...I used to always think it was incredibly crappy but it's not too
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    Looks like I might have to man up and go tethered...
    I'm tethered...I used to always think it was incredibly crappy but it's not too bad. I've been jb tetehred for almost two weeks and i have no problem with it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
    It will never end. There's too much money to be made or lost.

My advice to @comex - don't release it until there's a significant update so that we all can update and jailbreak immediately.

The only people that will be left out are new iPhone purchasers, which is probably far and few between this time of year.
    Or they could release it when its finished and we NOT update to 4.3. I mean really, what amazing new feature will 4.3 come out with? usually it's just bug fixes or some other stupid feature -hence the game center they released-.

Personally, if I had the choice with my iTouch 4g, I would've stayed with just 4.0 that's all you really need. But mine came with 4.2.1.
    Last edited by The Amazing Atheist; 01-10-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    I'm tethered...I used to always think it was incredibly crappy but it's not too bad. I've been jb tetehred for almost two weeks and i have no problem with it so far.
    I didn't have to in the end. My internal earpiece took a dump and my replacement phone was running 4.1

I've been jailbroken for 3 days. I can never go back. I feel like I had my first beer again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Does this spell the end of jailbreaks as we know it? Will the devs wait for the next Apple release, then again for the next? Will all the unlockers be forced to sign up with the ever-evil AT&T? Stay tuned to find out in the exciting conclusion of, As The Apple Turns, due out next week, um, yeah, next week-ish sounds good.
    Thanked your post for making me LOL

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678