+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Approves Controversial Joint-Making App

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by thetoothfairy Ok guys and gals.... everyone has their own thought about this app and what they think it stands for. Keep it that way. Its not nice
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Ok guys and gals.... everyone has their own thought about this app and what they think it stands for. Keep it that way. Its not nice to attack one person because they are totally against a app like this.
    Why not? He's attacking those of us that support this app - with an abundance of ignorance, I'm sure you're noticing.

Attacks against him have stopped, but no mention of his inflammatory posts???

Green Apple
    Thanks

As someone who thinks it's okay if you want to roll yourself a joint, I wanna backup dq13. He was just expressing his opinion that he doesn't like an app promoting an illegal substance

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EdmundGerber View Post
    Why not? He's attacking those of us that support this app - with an abundance of ignorance, I'm sure you're noticing.

Attacks against him have stopped, but no mention of his inflammatory posts???
    I am sure he has seen and read that many here are for this app. As for my opinion I don't see anything wrong with it. And no matter if he liked it or not or anyone else Apple let it go through so everyone must accept it like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by leathelisor View Post
    As someone who thinks it's okay if you want to roll yourself a joint, I wanna backup dq13. He was just expressing his opinion that he doesn't like an app promoting an illegal substance
    I would like to state that the so called illegal substance is not illegal in 15 states now including Michigan. So for some people that live in any of those states they can use it for medical purposes and its legal for them to use it so they might need a app like this.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 01-04-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks

Get this, marijuana and heroin are schedule 1 narcotics (the deadliest), while cocaine and meth are schedule 2 narcotics according to United States Federal Law [FDA]. The Government allowed states to form their own laws concerning the so called Drug Epidemic, and agreed not to infringe. That's why one person can say it's illegal and another, legal and both be right depending on whether your talking on a federal level or a state level. So far, 15 states said "Marijuana is as deadly as heroin? Coke and speed are better than weed? What were they smoking?". Obama says that marijuana should be able to be prescribed but, with the war and the economy, there are bigger things for him to worry about, plus, the legislature can handle the laws. ??? A nod but no handshake? I say Marilize Legaljuana! Its a plant, not a drug! Sugar has killed more! I'd rather ride with a stoned driver, than a drunk one! Talk to a doctor or read a book, man! It's the alcohol we need to be concerned about! -420-
    Last edited by bblaser68; 01-05-2011 at 12:51 AM.

OK, lets try this, IRONING (searching) nope, HOUSE WORK (searching) nothing , LAUNDRY (searching) zip ,So much for the slogan "THERE IS AN APP FOR THAT"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

So what.. Marijuana should be legal already anyway. They just can't find a way to tax it so that the government comes out ahead.
    My latest theme - -

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123