+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Bloomberg: Verizon iPhone by Valentine's Day

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by cory I'm not really sure what that means, but the mod edits are running ramped tonight... I'm guessing a quote from the 1st amendment would get edited
...
  1. #41
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,523
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 999 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    I'm not really sure what that means, but the mod edits are running ramped tonight... I'm guessing a quote from the 1st amendment would get edited as well?
    This means that you need to respect others and yourself. Stay on the topic please! Going to refresh your memory... the topic is Verizon iPhone by Valentine's Day

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  2. #42
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Not hurting my feelings..... I am not going to tolerate any rude comments about our writers.
    I have seen pages and pages of a discussion about an app turn into a race war on here and this is the battle you choose to fight?

    I'm out.

    I never spoke down about him, but just made a comment about "mod edit"... there I saved you the trouble.

  3. #43
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    here in mexico, iusacell is selling the cdma version of iphone 4

  4. #44
    auh
    auh is offline
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Personally I'm just gonna switch to Simple Mobile. I have an international unlocked phone and even though I won't get 3G speeds, I'll get unlimited EVERYTHING for 60 bucks a month

  5. #45
    iPhoneaholic NSXrebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dino22 View Post
    here in mexico, iusacell is selling the cdma version of iphone 4
    are they selling bridges too?

  6. #46
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,523
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 999 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    I have seen pages and pages of a discussion about an app turn into a race war on here and this is the battle you choose to fight?

    I'm out.

    I never spoke down about him, but just made a comment about "mod edit"... there I saved you the trouble.
    I am sorry this is no battle... we have rules on MMi and one is to respect other members is all... I do not battle... it is not my behavior.

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  7. #47
    My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Bloomberg: Verizon iPhone by Valintine's day
    The rest of MMi: Shut up
    Hahaha! I agree

  8. #48
    My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts

    Good golly! Just read all the comments and there is a LOT of Mod edits (not that it's a bad thing tho)(tehe, I used old people profanity!)

  9. #49
    Super Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    13,985
    Thanks
    388
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

    Freedom of speech does not apply to every single place. This is a privately owned site. You cannot start a random protest inside a business or start yelling things inside a business. It is considered trespassing. To protest some place you need permits. So free speech is right but there are boundries to it.


    Please can we go stick to topic.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

    staterunner180 (12-30-2010)

  11. #50
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    The best part is that ATT still has access to the devices, not because I like the network (I use verizon), but because of competition for pricing. It will keep the phone from getting crazy expensive

    hopefully this also means sprint unlocks soon...(not that I care, but it's good to have a variety of choices for networks)

  12. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hopedale, IL
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Personally, i really hope there is a Verizon iPhone. I have been wanting an iPhone for a long time now (ever since they introduced the 3G) but have been unable to get one because AT&T simply provides no service where I live. I had suffered through watching my dad get first the 3G and then just last week the iPhone 4 from his work (Sunbelt Rentals) as well as both his and my mom's offices going Mac. So now whenever i go visit my mom at her work all I really see is the the 27" iMac sitting on her desk, right next to the iPad So PLEASE Bloomberg, don't be making this up.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.




    Twitter It Up!!

    http://twitter.com/staterunner180

  13. #52
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by auh View Post
    Personally I'm just gonna switch to Simple Mobile. I have an international unlocked phone and even though I won't get 3G speeds, I'll get unlimited EVERYTHING for 60 bucks a month
    You sound like an advertisement

  14. #53
    iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hopedale, IL
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Freedom of speech does not apply to every single place. This is a privately owned site. You cannot start a random protest inside a business or start yelling things inside a business. It is considered trespassing. To protest some place you need permits. So free speech is right but there are boundries to it.
    Where can I apply for my permit?
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.




    Twitter It Up!!

    http://twitter.com/staterunner180

  15. #54
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,224
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 141 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    I am sorry this is no battle... we have rules on MMi and one is to respect other members is all... I do not battle... it is not my behavior.
    Agreed! Talking bad about writers is not cool.

    I think Verizon will be getting some other device that soon, I think the iPhone will come later.

  16. #55
    The Dude Abides mr117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 100 Times in 74 Posts

    I simply wish all the people who want to use an iPhone w/Verizon good luck. It will loosen up some bandwidth for those of us who like AT&T, and maybe hold down all the unlock talk (although all phones should be non-carrier specific- if the gov't. would just enforce it). As to "competition" bringing down the price of plans, I'm not holding my breath. Hope this works out for all you Verizon folks.
    Senior

  17. #56
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,384
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 467 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    I simply wish all the people who want to use an iPhone w/Verizon good luck. It will loosen up some bandwidth for those of us who like AT&T, and maybe hold down all the unlock talk (although all phones should be non-carrier specific- if the gov't. would just enforce it). As to "competition" bringing down the price of plans, I'm not holding my breath. Hope this works out for all you Verizon folks.
    Wait. Are you saying it's a law, but it's just not being enforced?

  18. #57
    iPhoneaholic ecd5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Six - One - Zero
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    i hope this happens, as now i can sit back and watch verizons network crash because of the iphone and how people willbe saying " o i shoulda stayed on att" SUCKERS
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

  19. #58
    iPhoneaholic Nickaroni22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts

    So when Verizon finally lands the iPhone. What in gods name is Mr. Essany going to report on? What's the next iPhone rumor gonna be? I'm just glad this rumor will be ending, everyone knew Verizon would get the iPhone eventually. There's just so much money for Apple to make!

  20. #59
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    I hope sprint gets the iPhone. I have at&t and I will switch to sprint if it ever gets an iPhone. Verizon has crappy service where I live. And verizon is over priced IMO.


    And sprints network is way way faster.

    I just hope carriers don't start branding the iPhone. No damn carrier logo on the back or on start up.
    Last edited by Rob2G; 12-30-2010 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #60
    iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    the Verizon / apple announcement is for the iPad... NOT the iPhone.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts