Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Radio Shack Revives iPhone Promotion Through Friday

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 566 Posts

Default Radio Shack Revives iPhone Promotion Through Friday

Radio Shack is keeping the red carpet rolled out for the iPhone and both its current and prospective owners. In a nutshell, Radio Shack is extending its pre-Christmas iPhone sale through New Year's Eve, Friday December 31st. What prompted the extension? iPhone sellouts across the US resulting from the initial promotion.

Through the end of 2010, Radio Shack is offering the 16GB iPhone 4 for $148.99. The 8GB iPhone 3Gs is on sale for $48.99. Both generations are keeping the $51 price reduction through Friday. Radio Shack is also serving up a heavily advertised deal on "refurbished iPhones." The 16GB and 32GB versions of the iPhone 4 will cost you $124 and $224, respectively. And if you're willing to sign a new 2-year contract with AT&T, you can get a refurbished iPhone 3Gs for free - or for $24 with a contract upgrade.

Unfortunately for those still looking to trade in their older generation iPhone for a new model, Radio Shack is NOT extending the offer introduced in early December as part of the Trade & Save program. Previously, customers who traded in a functional iPhone 3G would be given a $75 credit toward a new iPhone, while an iPhone 3GS was worth a $125 credit, thus making it possible to obtain a new iPhone 4 for the amazing price of $25.

Radio Shack

iPhone? More like MyPhone Carlos's Avatar
    Thanks

nice!!, I am actually kinda suprised they are offering that much for the phones, isn't a new 3GS with contract only $99
    King Los aka Los Ninyo

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't remember the last time I set foot in a Radio Shack. It's been forever! Probably because their prices are so high. People that trade their old iPhones at Radio Shack obviously have no idea that they can get twice as much for it on EBay or Craigslist.

8gb 3GS? Since when :S

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

I think 3GS 8gb has been available since June or even earlier this year.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you bastards!!!!!

Apple released the 8GB 3GS when the iPhone 4 came out so that people wouldn't confuse or buy a 16GB 3GS instead of the 16GB 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Team Infecti0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Really? I walked into my local RadiShack today to pick up some ethernet cables, I didn't see a poster or any hint at all an iPhone promotion was going on... I even asked if they have any deals... "No." I'm gonna have to ask then. I need to trade in my 3G for a 3GS without contract, 'cause I'm already in one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eaferrari24 View Post
    8gb 3GS? Since when :S
    Since a year ago fails-a-lot. You behind.

Side note:

You need to be elidgeable for 2 year contract to get the Price worth bothering with.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Lol sorry never seen one. Haha

Thanks for the responses!

Thanks

one1: Nice point. 3GS without contract would be a bunch of money, a ponderous amount. I might be better off asking friends or even eBay. *Shudders*

I work at Radioshack and the trade in still the same! 75 for a 3g and 125 for a 3gs!!! if the watermark isnt red and the screen is in a good condition you will get that value! Feel free to ask!

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I just looked online and watched a 16 gig 3GS go for $264. And it was in "good" condition. Why would people sell it to radio shack for less than half?

CRAZY!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frosar5962 View Post
    I work at Radioshack and the trade in still the same! 75 for a 3g and 125 for a 3gs!!! if the watermark isnt red and the screen is in a good condition you will get that value! Feel free to ask!
    Let me ask you something since you're already here. If I'm already on a contract and just want to sell my iPhone 3G to get an iPhone 3GS from you guys, how much would it be? I'm already on a contract so all I want is the phone...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Nice... I planned on picking up 2 this week for my wife and I... saving $100 would be nice...

Thanks

On i4s or i3GSs?

not bad at all...
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Oh hell no. I just bought my wife a ip4 the day after Christmas for $199.00. I will have to go back down to Radio Shack and handle some business...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a pretty good deal. AT&T's really pushing to get more customers and extend existing customers contracts. They're also making their Apple products available at more places, which makes sense since the iDevices are their most popular products.

I think there is so many deals on the IPhone cause in July they are going to have a new iPhone that have all the bugs fixed from the IPhone 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast