+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motorola Calls iPad "Just a Giant iPhone"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Is calling it a big iPhone a bad thing? They complimented it twice.
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Is calling it a big iPhone a bad thing? They complimented it twice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty42 View Post
    fanboi much? I'm not saying apple doesn't make some fine products, but everything is not their idea. IBM released a touchscreen cell phone in the 90s. In fact, even the "i" in iPhone, iPod, iPad was originally used by the iPAQ.
    I'm a girl ><

and apple's touch screen products are the only ones who are really "popular". everyone has them!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    I'm a girl ><

and apple's touch screen products are the only ones who are really "popular". everyone has them!
    My apologies, fangirrl. I see more droids than iPhones.

Thanks

Cuz droids r cheaper than iphones and everyone hates AT&T

On that note:

Have you seen more zunes than ipods?

EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykongking View Post
    u guys are effin idiots, ive used an ipad before, in fact for a day when my bud made me hack it for him, my bloody iphone 4 can do 20 times more **** than it can, face it, u spent 700 dollars for a bigger iphone without the phone

i love u
    Okay...seriously, I think the only person you should be calling an idiot is yourself.

"face it, u spent 700 dollars for a bigger iphone without the phone"

LOOOOOL?

Bigger iphone WITHOUT the phone?? Fail much?
    Last edited by Co1d Night; 12-22-2010 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Cuz droids r cheaper than iphones and everyone hates AT&T

On that note:

Have you seen more zunes than ipods?
    Wouldn't that make Droids more "popular" then? popular is what everyone likes, and "everyone" hates AT&T yet "everyone" has an apple product? And I've never taken a mental pole over zunes Vs iPods.

I'll say it again, apple makes some decent products, but if it weren't for the ability to jb, I'd take my $ elsewhere bc apple also tries to monopolize their products, much the same as microsoft did once.

Thanks

You can unlock your iphone to make it use verizon, sprint, t mobile, etc.

what I said was that most apple products are more popular than other products (if you were reading well enough). There's less iPhones because most people don't know how to jb or unlock their phones to use a different service other than AT&T.

It all boils down to this: Everyone spins off Apple. well almost everyone. I bet there wasn't a touch screen zune until the itouch came out, and if there was a touch screen phone BEFORE the iphone, it was never really popular until the iphone came out. Plus you would have to actually PRESS the touch screen in order for it to work.

And Apple is more "strict" than other device makers. They don't screw around and ol' stevie makes sure his little kids aren't bugged. He PERFECTS them. If one has even the slightest problem he has a reverse orgasm
    Last edited by Co1d Night; 12-22-2010 at 08:18 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Funny stuff!

I remember when there wasn't an iPhone section here.
    I would modmymoto...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Silverado87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crankz1 View Post
    Funny stuff!

I remember when there wasn't an iPhone section here.
    I would modmymoto...
    Yeah I know right. That was when I had my SLVR

Thanks

what I said was that most apple products are more popular than other products (if you were reading well enough). There's less iPhones because most people don't know how to jb or unlock their phones to use a different service other than AT&T.

It all boils down to this: Everyone spins off Apple. well almost everyone. I bet there wasn't a touch screen zune until the itouch came out, and if there was a touch screen phone BEFORE the iphone, it was never really popular until the iphone came out. Plus you would have to actually PRESS the touch screen in order for it to work.

And Apple is more "strict" than other device makers. They don't screw around and ol' stevie makes sure his little kids aren't bugged. He PERFECTS them. If one has even the slightest problem he has a reverse orgasm
    More fangirrl nonsense. You said everyone hates AT&T and that everyone has an apple touchscreen product, I commented on that statement (if you were reading well enough). Many may have an iPod, but rarely do I see an itouch, just nanos and shuffles.

Excuse me? Reverse orgasm? Antenneagate, just hold the phone differently!? Proximity issues, in which I can't just exchange my phone at AT&T, no, I have to drive to a genius store so they can do it? Send the "genius" over to me since I bought your defective equipment and then maybe I'll believe you're truly supporting your equipment. 10 days after I've purchased it, upgraded the iOS, and restored it multiple times, I should be well within my rights to return it to the store I purchased it for an exchange.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take a bigazz iphone over a bigazz razr anyday. Besides, if Motorola was so forward thinking, why didnt they come out with this mystery tablet first? They wait for Apple on the sidelines, then jump in.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Breaking news.....

"Apple calls Motorola just a /Big/ piece of Sh1t".

iPhone? More like MyPhone romeo_herman's Avatar
    Thanks

This thing look like copy cats of giant iPhone 4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The only problem is, what differentiates this tablet from all of the other Android devices and tablets out there once Honeycomb is out in the open? Won't that make Motorola's tablet just a giant Android device more than a dedicated tablet since all of the Android phones will eventually be running the same OS? Great commercial but ridiculous jabs at Apple considering they're the primary reason anyone else is even pursing a tablet in the first place.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Tablets are the future. Everyone is jumping on the train now so that they are not left standing at the station. With the need of a physical DVD drive dwindling these are going to replace laptops and eventually desktops.

Thanks

If it was a giant iphone I would buy one BECAUSE Iphone can make a call, iphone 4 has better display, front camera, back camera, you dont have to pay extra for 3g, better specs for the size and a lot more. SO MOTOROLLA IS VERY WRONG, ipad is a giant kids play.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think its more of a large ipod touch than a large iphone , but still they are quality !!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345