+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photo-Realistic 3D Graphics Coming to iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Zokunei Infinity Blade is almost photo-realistic too. The game gets worn out in a couple days though, definitely not my favorite game, but the controls and graphics
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Infinity Blade is almost photo-realistic too. The game gets worn out in a couple days though, definitely not my favorite game, but the controls and graphics are nice.
    Yea. That game does look great.

Gaming is what I use my iPhone the least, but it's cool to check out how these small devices are progressing. Now for REAL gaming, I built a quad-core i7 PC running at 4ghz, 8gb ddr3, dual geforce GTX285 graphics cards, two raptors in raid-0, and I play it through that Samsung LED LCD 46", and Harman Kardon receiver driving 7.1ch JBL Studio L Series speakers.

Bose played consumers for fools by convincing them that tiny satellite speakers and a weak sub in the corner for a huge price was the way to go. lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew LB View Post
    Yea. That game does look great.

Gaming is what I use my iPhone the least, but it's cool to check out how these small devices are progressing. Now for REAL gaming, I built a quad-core i7 PC running at 4ghz, 8gb ddr3, dual geforce GTX285 graphics cards, two raptors in raid-0, and I play it through that Samsung LED LCD 46", and Harman Kardon receiver driving 7.1ch JBL Studio L Series speakers.

Bose played consumers for fools by convincing them that tiny satellite speakers and a weak sub in the corner for a huge price was the way to go. lol.
    Whoah. My PC has 2.8 GHz, a really old graphics card, and 512 MB of RAM. Your computer sounds nice lol.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12