+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 80

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Theme Of The Week: Windows Phone 7 HD, BlueBird HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by CaptainChaos I just don't care for the grey UI. It is a preference thing, not a fanboi thing. OSX should incorporate a little more color is all.
...
  1. #41
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    I just don't care for the grey UI. It is a preference thing, not a fanboi thing. OSX should incorporate a little more color is all.

    And your Macs just got the performance increase under the hood that I have been enjoying for almost a year on my laptop It was the deciding factor when I chose between the MBPro and my DV7...Mac didn't have the i7core that I wanted or else I would have gone with the MBPro. Either way I win. I am triple booting Ubuntu/Win7/Snow Leopard on my HP.


    I have hackintosh with 16 gb ram a 3.66 ghz i7, Im not a fan of apples hardware cost but i am a huge fan of OS X.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I find this funny because my PC with 512 megabytes of RAM never crashes or gets a virus (PC's don't get viruses all the time if you configure the browser settings right).
    Macs don't get viruses with the browsers settings at default
    Last edited by Rob2G; 12-16-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #42
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Ok, nobody wins these debates. Someone always takes it too far and then I have to deal with it.

    Stay on topic please.

  3. #43
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Ok, nobody wins these debates. Someone always takes it too far and then I have to deal with it.

    Stay on topic please.
    Ok, Sorry
    [SIGPIC]

  4. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Can you please help me and tell me where to get the theme from I can't seem to find it on cydia. Please
    Thanks

  5. #45
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    anyone fix the square ? problem for the christmas

  6. #46
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zlimon007 View Post
    Can you please help me and tell me where to get the theme from I can't seem to find it on cydia. Please
    Thanks
    Try checking out the links in the article.

  7. #47
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sheesh...I must be a noob. I still can't figure out how to get the Christmas LS on my phone. Can anyone help a brother out?

  8. #48
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronsElite View Post
    Sheesh...I must be a noob. I still can't figure out how to get the Christmas LS on my phone. Can anyone help a brother out?
    Really? Ok, here's what you do. Hit the link in the article, find the download for the theme, download it (personally, I used Downloads Lite from the App Store to download it, navigated to /var/mobile/Applications/[Downloads Lite folder]/Documents with iFile) move it to /var/stash/Themes.UBAY3p/. Make sure that when you unzip it, you don't move the first snow.theme you see, but the one inside of there (it should contain snow, LockBackground.html, and Bundles). If you get it working it's a great theme!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

    CaptainChaos (12-19-2010)

  10. #49
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Really? Ok, here's what you do. Hit the link in the article, find the download for the theme, download it (personally, I used Downloads Lite from the App Store to download it, navigated to /var/mobile/Applications/[Downloads Lite folder]/Documents with iFile) move it to /var/stash/Themes.UBAY3p/. Make sure that when you unzip it, you don't move the first snow.theme you see, but the one inside of there (it should contain snow, LockBackground.html, and Bundles). If you get it working it's a great theme!
    Thanks! I must've had a brain fart...it was a lot easier than I thought. What screwed me up was the name of the theme folder. I just used SSH to drop the theme into the folder with all the other themes and it worked perfectly! Very nice and smooth LS mod.

  11. #50
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronsElite View Post
    Thanks! I must've had a brain fart...it was a lot easier than I thought. What screwed me up was the name of the theme folder. I just used SSH to drop the theme into the folder with all the other themes and it worked perfectly! Very nice and smooth LS mod.
    Glad I could help! I know, it's a great theme, right?

  12. #51
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Im very impressed with the fact that u made a theme that replicates the Windows phone but, its still ugly. I hate the windows phone interface. Just a bunch of large ugly blue squares. It looks bad.

  13. #52
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by asmacumber View Post
    Ummm ... as for the Windows 7 theme ... I have an iPhone. Why would one want to downgrade their experience and make it look like an inferior product? I'm all for customizing and themes, but why make it look like a worse product?

    Writing this post took inifinitely more time than just NOT installing it!

  14. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i love this theme

  15. #54
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronNnNn View Post
    i love this theme
    Lol, what one?

  16. #55
    What's Jailbreak? -=stranger=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRichard View Post
    How do I make the background appear? Its seems I got the snow theme working with windterboard but no background.. it shown small blue box with a questionmark? any help?
    I have the same problem. Help please.

    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2899/img001jl.jpg
    Last edited by -=stranger=-; 12-19-2010 at 03:31 AM.

  17. #56
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by -=stranger=- View Post
    I have the same problem. Help please.

    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2899/img001jl.jpg
    I know that it pulls the background image from /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg . This is normally the default for the lock background, maybe it's different on older firmwares? Anyway, just drop a picture there and you should be good. (Hint: camera roll is located at /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE .) And don't be afraid to rename a png image to LockBackground.jpg , it will still work.

  18. #57
    What's Jailbreak? -=stranger=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I put LockBackground.jpg in /var/mobile/Library/Springboard but nothing has changed on LockScreen. My iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1.

  19. #58
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Did you respring?

  20. #59
    What's Jailbreak? -=stranger=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Of course

  21. #60
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,500
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 507 Times in 403 Posts

    Hmm…There must be some problem in 4.2.1 with Winterboard rendering HTML's then. I thought I heard Winterboard was pretty broken on 4.2.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts