+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dev Threatens to Release SHAtter Source

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by k.nitsua Sad fact of the matter is: as Paris Hilton once discovered, once it's online... it's online forever. Very well put.
...
  1. #81
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,067
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Sad fact of the matter is: as Paris Hilton once discovered, once it's online... it's online forever.
    Very well put.

  2. #82
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Sad fact of the matter is: as Paris Hilton once discovered, once it's online... it's online forever.
    Yes, very true

  3. #83
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,830
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 382 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cpkirkley View Post
    To be fair, I would rip the arms off the man/woman/extraterrestial who steps the wrong way to my wife.

    That ain't nothin' to play with.
    Then you're a fool and so is your wife.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

  4. #84
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    Then you're a fool and so is your wife.
    He is A Fool For being Protective of his wife? I have and will Kick The **** out of anyone who disrespects my wife. Disrespecting someones wife, mother, children is Bullsh1t. If you just let someone disrespect the ones you love then your a worthless coward.
    [SIGPIC]

  5. #85
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    We should dedicate this to iHaz


    YouTube - ******* 2 by Ice-T
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  6. #86
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,830
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 382 Times in 368 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    He is A Fool For being Protective of his wife? I have and will Kick The **** out of anyone who disrespects my wife. Disrespecting someones wife, mother, children is Bullsh1t. If you just let someone disrespect the ones you love then your a worthless coward.
    My point is that that's a misunderstood sense of honor/protection. If you say something stupid or you're being an ***, you would be called out for it, of course, and that'd be ok. Why wouldn't the same go for a female? In fact, you're demeaning to her because you act as if she's not equipped for speaking/defending for herself. Keep in mind, we're not talking physical assault, it's simply a verbal disagreement.

    I will turn your point around and claim that if you beat someone up for being mildly rude/disrespectful to your wife, you have serious issues and you're really the pathetic one.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

  7. #87
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,698
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    So this is the season finale of the jailbreak scene soap? Next season we start with new iPad and next gen iPhone rumors and a love triangle between AT&T , Verizon and Sprint

  8. #88
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn chill-out

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts