Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dev Threatens to Release SHAtter Source

What a big pair of girl's blouses, man. I tell ya, these "hacker" """""geeks""""" need to get their heads from their arses, man...

Quote Originally Posted by iNT3Rv3NTiONZz View Post
    The release of this would mean apple could Patch the next iPhone/iPad (possibly even current iphine4, like they did with the 3GS mc model) which will just continue the cat and mouse chase. Although there is every possibility apple could patch it anyway (being as they know where the vulnerability lies)
    I don't think this being released would b good in anyway, because atm we know that there is always a backup jailbreak for our a4 devices
    Lol rant much
    thxs for answering a few of my questions, but whats the use?? of keeping this a secret if at the moment having a mc version or iphone 4 is like having unjailbrakable or outdated phone (meaning no real use of new firmwares)

in my humble opinion having this exploit and not using it, doesnt make any sense because even if apple finds out the exploit in the hardware it will cost millions to redesign or change the production line, plus dont forget apple doesnt like jailbrake but its a win-win situation for them because you buy the iphone for the perks of jailbraking(im speaking of my self here) and the option of using another carrier besides att (on the us) so they sell alot of iphones due of this reasons, so i dont think they would spend more money for something its making money for them.

again just my 2 cents . as a side note im extremely grateful to the devteam for always looking up for options to make more useable and enjoyable our phones
    THXS

jaas

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i bet apple has a jailbroken iphone with them. it would make sense.. i mean they have to test and seee if it will block the detection.. why do they hate jailbreak anyways? if its jailbroken they dont have to give a waranty on it. and its not there problem.. right?

i would like them to see the actual numbers of iphone user in Tmobile and ask apple. Do you like jailbraking/unlocking now???
    that begs the question: isnt more profitable allowing jailbraking???

well what year or ph version are they waiting to use it?? every year or other year they will come out with a new ph anyway... so it seems like they are going to hold out on this till it is useless..... my self i bought the iphone cause i wanted a good touch ph...did not know anything about jailbreaking...that was just a plus... i love my ph but at&t has the worst service i have ever had....

Children playing bully on the Internets. Not shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

thats what happends when the ppl that works give their work to other ppl not involve in it then it gets in the wrong hand and u have this situation

now on the other hand let the guy release it u really think apple don't already know bout this exploit? trust they know how u think they manage to block all other exploits?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Its like Jersey Shore with less booze, hot girls, and ugh... Snookie. But the rest is pretty much there!
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grassmasta For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (12-13-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 Times in 6,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmasta View Post
    Its like Jersey Shore with less booze, hot girls, and ugh... Snookie. But the rest is pretty much there!
    Hilarious...............

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Damn I was hoping that not very many people got their hands on it after it was leaked. I thought it was only a half dozen people but I'm sure it spread easily.

wow... what. a. t.'w'.a'.t.'

this little ***** wants to ruin everything for us just because hes pissed off and needs someone to blame this on. Who knows? Maybe he crashed his own site but doesn't want to look like a dumbass so he blames it on ih@sn0w. Well, mission failed.

I'm sure all of you would be the picture of forgiveness if you believed someone you'd been fighting with maliciously attacked and crashed your website..../end sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by leathelisor View Post
    I'm sure all of you would be the picture of forgiveness if you believed someone you'd been fighting with maliciously attacked and crashed your website..../end sarcasm
    Pretty much have to agree with that statement.

But maybe with more forgiveness/tolerance than others would have been more accepted, generally speaking. Regardless, based on his history, especially with the comment MuscleNerd has made a while ago (Twitter / MuscleNerd: If someone chooses to insu ...) and his recent Twitter comments, he is just making an *** out of himself. Furthermore, he acted childish with his threats of releasing SHAtter, so there's little room to bear respect to him and his ordeal.
    Last edited by Radex; 12-13-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    How can DOS cost any money? So the web site went down, even if IT had to reprogram they have backups

So why does it cost anything more then the time the IT had to fix it?

They way I understand it
    Time is lost in fixing it
    Money is estimated, its not hard fact how much is lost.
    i've found that my post wasn't based on very solid backgrounds. i posted what i saw at http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7fjnul which was linked in the orginal post. i'll think a little more before posting next time. my mistake.

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

... another day and another loser coming out of the woodwork for his 15 minutes of fame. Pathetic, nothing more.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Thanks

This might be a stupid question, but now that jailbreaking is legal, can't the creators (or finders) of the SHAtter exploit claim intellectual property rights over this? Thats what Apple would do here...

This is crazy an should not good just for the future cydia jailbreak. An a revenge is never a good thing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    What, is this guy 5yrs old. Stop the bickering, and just do whats best for the community. The important thing is keeping apple from keeping control of our devices.
    I know right, maybe hes going to tell his mom on him too
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhasadhd View Post
    i bet apple has a jailbroken iphone with them. it would make sense.. i mean they have to test and seee if it will block the detection.. why do they hate jailbreak anyways? if its jailbroken they dont have to give a waranty on it. and its not there problem.. right?
    I imagine them to have at least two of each model iPod/iPhone/iPad set aside for jailbreaking and testing jailbreak tools. We all know they secretly steal ideas from the jailbreak devs

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast