Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMe To Get "A Lot Better" Next Year?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you know whats "alot better"? $50 a year insted of $100. I understand paying for the service but $100 is stupid. I was lucky and got it at the beginning and got my name @ me.com for email. I think that's one of the only reason I don't cancel. I don't want to have tell a bunch of people my new email address

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Do you know whats "alot better"? $50 a year insted of $100. I understand paying for the service but $100 is stupid. I was lucky and got it at the beginning and got my name @ me.com for email. I think that's one of the only reason I don't cancel. I don't want to have tell a bunch of people my new email address
    same here, but not cause of the .me but of the .mac!
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

[Should be free.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Does this speculation stem from the email from Steve Jobs replying "Yes, it will get a lot better in 2011?"I hope not!

As for the mobile me, how does it work if two different I phones are in the house. My wife really wouldn't use it, but it may be a good option for me. I use my I calender realistically 10 to 20 times a day, not to mention I am always adding contacts. However I have My Wifi so I sync constantly. What would be the benefits of Mobile Me for a person like myself. I will have to research this product later tonight.

Thanks
    been a mobileme subscriber since the year it was launched and i'm having a problem in sending emails with .jpg attachments, but i still hoping that this coming year it would be a lot better and more reliable...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12