Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Worst US Carrier, Again

WTF who did they interview?
    So far from what I've read here everyone with AT&T is doing just fine including me... Am going on 5yrs with AT&T and it's been flawless service since day one. Never got a dropped call missed a call,text,email what ever. And I've received 2 free very exspencive phones for being such a good customer. If you tell me those who did the survey mustive been fake AT&T users. Well at least some of them :-/

verizon sucks more dont know where they got those numbers

yea you got 4g with tmobile there no such thing. t mobile is one of the worst too
    Last edited by rickhaz9; 12-06-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i had at&t for 2 years, dropped a ton of calls a day. but then again living in the middle of the woods doesnt help, but sprint and verizon covered me fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lol Tmobile got 69 haha

Unless the people taking these surveys blindly believe those stupid map commercials without thinking for themselves, than I don't see why they get such bad ratings. They're adding 3G towers all the time, especially in WV.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

No 3G within 15 miles of my house, even though I have paid for it from day 1 because it is a requirement with my phone. <>
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

horrible service here in LA. btw i live 2 miles from a tower. slow speed and tons of drop calls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandonii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickhaz9 View Post
    verizon sucks more dont know where they got those numbers

yea you got 4g with tmobile there no such thing. t mobile is one of the worst too
    One: Saying something sucks, with no evidence or statements to back it up makes you seem unintelligent.
    Two: Providing false statements such as "yea you got 4g with tmobile there no such thing" is ridiculous. Being a t-mobile customer for 7 years, I promise you they have 4g.
    three: "T mobile is one of the worst too" is a false statement. Do you have T-Mobile? Probably not. As I said before, 7 years of great cheap reliable service, with the choice of having an iphone, which I do, doesn't sound very bad now does it.

Thanks

I never had an issue with AT&T until I moved down to Los Angeles. They have a business and data center a block from me and I still get no reception in my apartment and my internet is slowest thing in the world. I am ready to switch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonii View Post
    One: Saying something sucks, with no evidence or statements to back it up makes you seem unintelligent.
    Two: Providing false statements such as "yea you got 4g with tmobile there no such thing" is ridiculous. Being a t-mobile customer for 7 years, I promise you they have 4g.
    three: "T mobile is one of the worst too" is a false statement. Do you have T-Mobile? Probably not. As I said before, 7 years of great cheap reliable service, with the choice of having an iphone, which I do, doesn't sound very bad now does it.
    You are very much so entitled to your opinion about T-Mobile. However, they are VERY falsely claiming they have 4G. Their technology is HSPA+ which is just a slightly upgraded 3G. It's not even 3.5G(maybe). In fact, no one has real 4G yet. Sprint has WiMax which is 3.9G. And Verizon and AT&T are getting LTE which also is 3.9G. Nothing is going to be real 4G for a couple more years when LTE ADVANCED and WiMax 2 come out. But I guarantee T-Mobile has the least close technology to 4G, except AT&T, which is completely 3G-only.
    Last edited by ty22; 12-06-2010 at 09:48 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandonii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ty22 View Post
    You are very much so entitled to your opinion about T-Mobile. However, they are VERY falsely claiming they have 4G. Their technology is HSPA+ which is just a slightly upgraded 3G. It's not even 3.5G(maybe). In fact, no one has real 4G yet. Sprint has WiMax which is 3.9G. And Verizon and AT&T are getting LTE which also is 3.9G. Nothing is going to be real 4G for a couple more years when LTE ADVANCED and WiMax 2 come out. But I guarantee T-Mobile has the least close technology to 4G, except AT&T, which is completely 3G-only.
    4G Wireless Network Speed and Great Cell Phone Coverage | T-Mobile

Belive or not but I'm a tmobile user and I get all full bars nowadays pretty much everywhere here in California sf area and I'm pretty impress I been tmobile user from last 7 years and they improved alot mean while some of my AT&T frnds don't get full bars while I'm having all full bars but they have blackberrry phones soo don't know if it matters or not n I have iPhone 3GS not 4 but seriously tmobile really improved glad to see they beat the AT&T and plus I'm paying only 38 dollars a month with unlimited data and 700 shared minz with 2 lines :cheap:

No problems here and any place I have been in the last 3 years. I worked for Att so I may be a little biased. But never had a problem.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Ok. But, my point was, these are all marketing schemes and no one has 4G. YET. So everyone loses. I was simply pointing out that T-Mobile, out of all of them, has the "4G" that is least close to real 4G. HSPA+ is 3G period. Sprint and Verizon's are not 4G either, but they can be upgraded to 4G. T-Mobile's is 100% 3G and has NO path to authentic 4G.

T-Mobile HSPA+: Can They Call It 4G? [Rumors Persist That T-Mobile US Wants To Call Their Super-fast HSPA+ Network 4G, But Can They Without Getting Sued?] TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities

Goodness sakes! How could this be?

Thanks

i have no problem with ATT here in my area..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

No problems with at&t here, I've been a wireless customer for 10 years. They've helped me out alot over the years. I'm not sure who these 60,000 people are.

No wonder AT&T sucks. I need to get off this network. Lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm so sick and tired of everyone defending AT&T. This is Americas MOST greediest carrier! They are so money hungry. It's so pathetic that most you AT&T customers would pay those outrageous prices per month. Don't get me wrong, they (telcos) are all over priced for the monthly services they provide, but Cingular is out of their minds! Let's not forget, the iPhone made this telco what it is today.
    This message was K1NG approved.

ATT's prices are lower than what I had on Sprint or T-Mobile. Also the service area of ATT reaches in all the places I travel when Sprint and T-Mobile did not. So those defending ATT has all the right as anyone else that is defending any other company. I listed my reasons.

If people finding the right price and service that fits THEM that makes you sick then I am sorry you get sick at other's choices.

PS: Cingular is no more.
    Last edited by Cer0; 12-06-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast