Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Back Up Blobs From Your Device with iSHSHit

  1. #41
    How do u downgrade using your shsh that I got from ishsh it's sitting on my desktop but iTunes dont regonise it thanks

  2. #42
    It says the requested firmware is no longer available

  3. #43
    I got a question . People says that apple isn't signing older firmwares anymore . Me personally I have a 3gs on 3.1.2 and I've restored it too the stock apple firmware like four times in the past month because I'll download something from cydia and my phone will start acting funny . How does it restore without a problem no error code or anything . Just completely restores and then goes to the insert simcard screen and I do that then jailbreak with spirit and I'm good too go . Am I just lucky or ? My shsh in cydia says 4.0 and 4.1 and I never upgraded to either.

  4. #44
    Developer ParadoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    How do u downgrade using your shsh that I got from ishsh it's sitting on my desktop but iTunes dont regonise it thanks
    You are better off just using tinyumbrella to take care of that. just hit "Start TSS" in TU open itunes and restore with the FW that you choose. as long as you have the shsh blob for that specific FW then you are good to go.

  5. #45
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,624
    Thanks
    6,887
    Thanked 15,326 Times in 7,030 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by travlew706 View Post
    I got a question . People says that apple isn't signing older firmwares anymore . Me personally I have a 3gs on 3.1.2 and I've restored it too the stock apple firmware like four times in the past month because I'll download something from cydia and my phone will start acting funny . How does it restore without a problem no error code or anything . Just completely restores and then goes to the insert simcard screen and I do that then jailbreak with spirit and I'm good too go . Am I just lucky or ? My shsh in cydia says 4.0 and 4.1 and I never upgraded to either.
    You sure you have a 3GS and not a 3G?

  6. #46
    Lol---> ishSHIT? Hahah lmfao

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    You sure you have a 3GS and not a 3G?
    Yea got compass and video recorder and the iPhone 32Gb on the back is shiny not dull like the 3g.

  8. #48
    What's Jailbreak? Tkf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Somewhat my idea. Twitter

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoX View Post
    You are better off just using tinyumbrella to take care of that. just hit "Start TSS" in TU open itunes and restore with the FW that you choose. as long as you have the shsh blob for that specific FW then you are good to go.
    Thanks for you response paradox but I can't I have tu open but can't click TSS. Server as it's not highlighted I have the latest t u and tried few older versions of t u to know luck also changed host file to saruks one running windows 7 before anyone asks I have my shsh saved way back to 3.1 I don't know what to do to get me downgraded you are my last hope modmyi

  10. #50
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,624
    Thanks
    6,887
    Thanked 15,326 Times in 7,030 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by travlew706 View Post
    Yea got compass and video recorder and the iPhone 32Gb on the back is shiny not dull like the 3g.
    hmmm... weird

  11. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Why is it not showing up?
    I attempted to search yet nothing show up..

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    I just downloaded this app but when i press save, it says downloading shsh for a while but then it comes with a message that says (the requested fiwmware is no longer available for signing) any help appreciated. Im on iphone 4 firmware 4.1 OTB
    1.this is happening to me as well ,tiny umbrella won't work saw this thought i would be set, but getting the same pop up,i'm on a 3g/wifi ipad running 3.2.2,any help would be great,2.back to tiny umbrella just in case never changed local host file would that be my problem?

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    hmmm... weird
    That's what I was thinking . Everybody told me that it shouldn't restore without a error code or my shsh but I was thinking maybe since it's never been upgraded at all I can still restore to the same firmware without a problem .

  14. #54
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,624
    Thanks
    6,887
    Thanked 15,326 Times in 7,030 Posts

    It still shouldnt let you. Only thing i can think of is you have SHSH and your hosts are pointed to cydia.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by chuk12chuk View Post
    Lol---> ishSHIT? Hahah lmfao
    thats so 19 hrs ago.......

  16. #56
    It's there no better name? like "ishshon" or whatever.....

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Haha it says ****

    I don't ishshit it public, I like to backup my blobs at home.
    Ha ha ha ha ha

    Best post of 2010.

    Nominated, and won. Congrats!

  18. #58
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Very nice app. Time to submit it to the App Store

  19. #59
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkf View Post
    Somewhat my idea. Twitter
    We need to patent our idea then sell it to apple

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    I find it kinda funny that its called iSHSHit I mean it makes since but really?

    If you don't understand read the last 4 letters
    haha i was thinking the same thing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •