Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gameloft's Christmas Advent Calendar with Free iPhone Games

Default Gameloft's Christmas Advent Calendar with Free iPhone Games

The holidays are upon us and Gameloft is launching an Advent calendar with “a new surprise gift” every day until Christmas. Gameloft kicked off the promotion with the game Driver, free for 24 hours. There will be a different surprise every day up until Christmas. The surprises aren’t limited to iOS users either, Android fans will be getting some love as well. Other surprises will include exclusive sneak peaks at upcoming games, game discounts and other surprises.

“Every day we’ll announce our surprise on our Twitter account (twitter.com/gameloft). All you have to do is click on the link in the tweet to enjoy your present,” said Sara on the company blog today. Gameloft is using Twitter for this promotion because, “it allows for instant communication with our fans.”

Now that the holiday shopping season is in full swing, I look forward to seeing more promotions such as this one. Hopefully, more app developers will follow suit and by the end of the year my iPhone will be overflowing with new games and apps. At least I’m not lugging around game cartridges anymore.

Source: Engadget
    Last edited by Wiley John Wright; 12-02-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Title too long

Do we know if Apple are going to be doing their iTunes 12 Days of Christmas this year or do they have too many iOS users now? :-)

What are gamelofts main games?

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snax83 View Post
    Do we know if Apple are going to be doing their iTunes 12 Days of Christmas this year or do they have too many iOS users now? :-)
    Did you mean /Apple's $12 off an iPod Christmas/???, oh wait, that was black Friday. Hmmmm, I wonder how generous they'll be for christ's birthday..... $12 off new MacBooks? Sounds about right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GellBrake'rrrr For This Useful Post:

coolguy742 (12-02-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Armored View Post
    What are gamelofts main games?
    They make a bunch of really good sophisticated apps.

Just a very short list:

Star Battalion
    Let's Golf 2
    Modern Combat 2
    Real Soccer 2011
    Real Golf 2
    Gangstar
    NFL 2011
    Hero Of Sparta II
    Shrek Forever After
    Prince Of Persia

etc etc etc
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madczech For This Useful Post:

Armored (12-19-2010)

Not a Gameloft game, but Super KO Boxing 2 was free yesterday.

---------------------------------
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty awesome! But I don't twitter. I guess I will have to check them out in the AppStore.

Ok so what's free today. I don't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    Did you mean /Apple's $12 off an iPod Christmas/???, oh wait, that was black Friday. Hmmmm, I wonder how generous they'll be for christ's birthday..... $12 off new MacBooks? Sounds about right.
    Christ wasn't born on Christmas study your religion before studying Apples pricing. I'm not Christian and I know that...

Back on topic... This is great cuz free apps are better than paid apps!!

it's a sneak peak at StarFront:Collision

So now there is a angry birds Halloween update it still has the Halloween part but a Christmas part to. But post this because there is a advent calendar on the app

It's a free update if you had the Halloween one.

Updates To The angry birds halloween 1:new app design 2:Christmas theme 3:Christmas music
    4:twenty five new levels and more

Hand on

So I just got the update and play with all last night and it's so fun instead of ice it's this soft snow that essay to brake and there is presents to get more points in the game it has a Christmas count down. You can onwly do one a day I think on the Christmas you get an gift. Great game love it. But I did think some thing was odd about it the snow dos not fall like the ice it just stays up. Tell me how you like the game thanks
    Get it for 99 cents on the app store.

So I hope to see more angry birds seasons like new years and 4th of July and any ofer holidays. Have a good Christmas thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

So is this an app or do I have to get on twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    Are you asking about angry birds or something else

subscribed to hear about more free goodies! I picked up driver yesterday. What a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy742 View Post
    this isnt a specific app, twitter is only to know when game lofts apps are free(or some of them atleast) if you dont have a twitter then your gonna have to check in daily (in the appstore) to see wether some "GAME LOFT" games are free or not

whats the diff between free once and paid once ??

seem like they have paid once and free once with everything same

maybe ads???