+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Organize Pics On Your iDevice With PhotoAlbums+

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Simple and brilliant! Great tweak.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Simple and brilliant! Great tweak.

Green Apple
    Thanks

What's the repo? I can't find it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supeazn View Post
    Quit ******** showofdeth. You think it takes seconds to program something like this. If you don't like it don't buy it and move on. Somebody always have to ***** about something.

Anyways can't get this to work on my iphone 4. Anyone else have this problem ?
    Me either mate can't get to work on 4.1 iphone 4 there ain't a + button on camera roll or anywhere

iPhone? More like MyPhone sucram6791's Avatar
    Thanks

apple needs to take note and implement this, it shouldve been there already

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by john876 View Post
    What's the repo? I can't find it.
    It's not in your Recents section? It's on BigBoss if you can't find it. Search Cydia too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

we should have been able to do this a long time ago, without a hack.

Nice work, I'll be buying it.

Banned
    Thanks

LOOOOOL!! woah there gayboy. Any need for that? Can't a guy give an opinion with some jumped up little fangirl getting all pre menstrual? Jesus H. Titty Fudging Christ lol. B!tching about people "b!ching" ??? How dies that make sense??? All tough on the internet...
    Last edited by showofdeth; 11-29-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Cos modmyi's censors are ****

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showofdeth View Post
    LOOOOOL!! woah there gayboy. Any need for that? Can't a guy give an opinion with some jumped up little fangirl getting all pre menstrual? Jesus H. Titty Fudging Christ lol. B!tching about people "b!ching" ??? How dies that make sense??? All tough on the internet...
    How very articulate of you! You sure handled that one like a mature intellectual, I want to be just like you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Their products are always cool
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    How very articulate of you! You sure handled that one like a mature intellectual, I want to be just like you!
    wow. LOL. yeah, coming from a geek online with Steve jobs as his pic, that really means nothing to me. You keep at it though, li'l guy. You'll get there someday **hugs and congratulatory pat on the head** who's a poncey little girl's blouse? Yes you are. Yes you are awwww bless your ickle iCotton socks...

Thanks

wow. LOL. yeah, coming from a geek online with Steve jobs as his pic, that really means nothing to me. You keep at it though, li'l guy. You'll get there someday **hugs and congratulatory pat on the head** who's a poncey little girl's blouse? Yes you are. Yes you are awwww bless your ickle iCotton socks...
    Huh? You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any if that fit together to make a contiguous thought. And my picture is of Steve Jobs holding four iPhones taped together making fun of the iPad. That shows that I'm not an Apple fanboy. Whatever, I really don't care for one word spewed out of you messed up brain.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Huh? You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any if that fit together to make a contiguous thought. And my picture is of Steve Jobs holding four iPhones taped together making fun of the iPad. That shows that I'm not an Apple fanboy. Whatever, I really don't care for one word spewed out of you messed up brain.
    "You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any if that fit together to make a contiguous thought"

I think you meant: You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any Of that fitTED together to make a contiguous thought. Not to mention the youR brain bit at the end. LOL!!! And contiguous??? You do know what that means? Right??? If so, how does that make sense in that sentence? Who is uneducated again?

Thanks

"You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any if that fit together to make a contiguous thought"

I think you meant: You're so uneducated I couldn't understand how any Of that fitTED together to make a contiguous thought. Not to mention the youR brain bit at the end. LOL!!! And contiguous??? You do know what that means? Right??? If so, how does that make sense in that sentence? Who is uneducated again?
    Wow, you really think fitted is correct grammar there? And you try not missing one letter while typing on an iPhone. Damn. And I'm pretty sure contiguous means connecting without a break, which your thoughts didn't seem to. I'm done with this, you were a troll from your first post about the price, and you're never going to stop trolling. Whatever you post, I will never respond to, you're on my ignore list, troll. Bye.

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Z, you're feeding the troll at this point, add him to the ignore list and go on about your day.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tfost View Post
    Does it work for iPhone 4 yet?
    yes works on iphone 4 i bought it yesterday when i was checking out the new updates on cydia i love this tweak i have been waiting for this every since i have my 3G definitely worth the price

Banned
    Thanks

My question, is can facebook / twitter posting be integrated directly into the context menus of the camera roll whenever an application with a new upload ability is installed, like how android does it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I brought this today and definitely am happy with my purchase. Finally some privacy. Now all we need is some tweaks for a share to fb or share to twitter option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Z, you're feeding the troll at this point, add him to the ignore list and go on about your day.
    Yeah I know, sorry. I didn't think he of all people would start (attempting to, anyway) correct my grammar.

Thanks

After using for a few. The private feature becomes useless if you go into settings/wallpaper the locked folders are totally open. And again only works for Camera Roll. Waste of $3 till these issues are resolved if possible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank goodness for this tweak! I've waited for so long for this. But, honestly this should have been a core feature. Although, i appreciate this guys work...it's kinda difficult to know that i have to pay for a functionality that other phones have by default... But other than that this long awaited feature is sooooo welcomed!