Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ultrasn0w 1.2 Out - Unlocks "Stuck" iPhone 3G/3GS

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by rhygin View Post
    same problem:
    jailbroken, firmware 06.14, unlocked

    but iPhone 3gs old bootrom won't find carrier
    Try the carrier reset fix in Cydia. Repo: Cydia.pushfix.info It worked for me.

  2. #62
    Default Help
    Hi I have a iphone 3GS I download redsnow and try to unlock it as per Iclarified tutorials, but since get stucked in the apple logo I tried to do it with Ipad Baseband option in Redsnow and the same (still in the apple logo when finishes), now I tried to restore it with 4.2.1 and I have a error 105 so now I cant either restore, what I should do? do I need to download the ipad 3.2.2 and restore it with this?

    Please help.

    Tks

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops29 View Post
    Hi I have a iphone 3GS I download redsnow and try to unlock it as per Iclarified tutorials, but since get stucked in the apple logo I tried to do it with Ipad Baseband option in Redsnow and the same (still in the apple logo when finishes), now I tried to restore it with 4.2.1 and I have a error 105 so now I cant either restore, what I should do? do I need to download the ipad 3.2.2 and restore it with this?

    Please help.

    Tks
    Did you try tiny umbrella to kick it out of recovery? I try everything when my phone gets stuck. I ran limera1n once just to get it in recovery and used tiny umbrella to kick it out just to get my phone back to normal. But don' t quote me on this. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to vindutch For This Useful Post:

    kingbijan (11-29-2010)

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by vindutch View Post
    Did you try tiny umbrella to kick it out of recovery? I try everything when my phone gets stuck. I ran limera1n once just to get it in recovery and used tiny umbrella to kick it out just to get my phone back to normal. But don' t quote me on this. Desperate times call for desperate measures!
    Sounds like me

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to locobans For This Useful Post:

    kingbijan (11-29-2010)

  7. #65
    I did it again and now is working, but I dont have the cydia and try to do it in limera and ultrasnow and cant install cydia and my phone is still locked. The other things happening is now I have version 4.1 with baseband (modem firmware) 06.15.00, what should I do?

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops29 View Post
    I did it again and now is working, but I dont have the cydia and try to do it in limera and ultrasnow and cant install cydia and my phone is still locked. The other things happening is now I have version 4.1 with baseband (modem firmware) 06.15.00, what should I do?
    Try running redsnow again and pick option "Insall Cydia"

  9. #67
    Default Help
    I have a 3gs with 4.1 and i just upgrade the baseband from 6.04 to 6.15 so i could unlock my phone installing ultrasnow.

    So it worked, but only for a minute or two, when i turn it on i get a signal but it desapears after some minutes and i get no service.

    Does anyone knows why?

    Thanks for your help

  10. #68
    I did it and it worked!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by rreynoso7 View Post
    I have a 3gs with 4.1 and i just upgrade the baseband from 6.04 to 6.15 so i could unlock my phone installing ultrasnow.

    So it worked, but only for a minute or two, when i turn it on i get a signal but it desapears after some minutes and i get no service.

    Does anyone knows why?

    Thanks for your help
    Please go out side and find signal...

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo_herman View Post
    Please go out side and find signal...
    I lol'ed at this reply

  13. #71
    I am soo excited I unlocked my 3gs on 4.1 firmware 5.14.02 It is now on tmobile!!!!Thanks DEV team

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by babes View Post
    I am soo excited I unlocked my 3gs on 4.1 firmware 5.14.02 It is now on tmobile!!!!Thanks DEV team
    There's no way you could of unlocked 5.14.02 as it's not supported .... You sure you didn't update the baseband ???

  15. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by toytbo88 View Post
    There's no way you could of unlocked 5.14.02 as it's not supported .... You sure you didn't update the baseband ???
    anyone try ultrasn0w 1.2 on 5.14 bb yet?

  16. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo_herman View Post
    Please go out side and find signal...:
    Why are you wasting my time, if you dont have anything helpful please dont answer.
    I have another iphone and i have perfect reception

  17. #75
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rreynoso7 View Post
    Why are you wasting my time, if you dont have anything helpful please dont answer.
    I have another iphone and i have perfect reception
    Try turning off 3G.. Try doing a reset network settings.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by sotexcustomz View Post
    anyone try ultrasn0w 1.2 on 5.14 bb yet?
    I tried and it didn't work I had to upgrade the baseband, no choice.

  19. #77
    I don't know much about programming but here's what I am wondering. If the ipad 6.15.00 baseband has the same exploit found in the 5.14.02 and the 3GS one as well, why don't they just include it in ultrasn0w? I mean if the exploit is essentially the same, it shouldn't take them long to make an unlock for the 3G/3GS baseband with the same exploit all included in ultrasn0w? Just my theory.

  20. #78
    Does this mean that my iPhone will have a PERMANENT THETHERED JAILBREAK? Instead of having an untethered one which really bother me a lot as if my iPhone runs out of battery or restarting it, I will need to connect to the computer to re-jailbreak again?

  21. #79
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,624
    Thanks
    6,887
    Thanked 15,326 Times in 7,030 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviatorz View Post
    I don't know much about programming but here's what I am wondering. If the ipad 6.15.00 baseband has the same exploit found in the 5.14.02 and the 3GS one as well, why don't they just include it in ultrasn0w? I mean if the exploit is essentially the same, it shouldn't take them long to make an unlock for the 3G/3GS baseband with the same exploit all included in ultrasn0w? Just my theory.
    The exploit is not in 5.14.02. That is why you have to update the baseband to the iPad one.

    Quote Originally Posted by towut2000 View Post
    Does this mean that my iPhone will have a PERMANENT THETHERED JAILBREAK? Instead of having an untethered one which really bother me a lot as if my iPhone runs out of battery or restarting it, I will need to connect to the computer to re-jailbreak again?
    The dev team is working on making it untethered now.
    Last edited by Simon; 11-30-2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #80
    Yes I did update the baseband. I am just excited it worked!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •