+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Id Software’s Rage Comes to iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Get off the guys case for Christ sake. If he doesn't think the game is worth his $2 then it's not worth his $2 I don't think the game is
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Get off the guys case for Christ sake. If he doesn't think the game is worth his $2 then it's not worth his $2
    I don't think the game is worth my money either.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to feidhlim1986 For This Useful Post:

5h4d0w (11-22-2010), coolguy742 (11-22-2010), Jahooba (11-22-2010), MaxRabbit (11-29-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

lol got this almost 2 days ago, MMi needs to pick up the pace! and it really is an amazing game, worth all $1.99 of it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone4idiots's Avatar
    Thanks

Very impressive game. What's better is this IMO will start trend of games coming to iOS first, then XBox/Playstation. It's extra money and free advertising for developer.

On side not I downloaded the 750MB over 3G. Took about a hour and a half and with other typical day useage was the first time I've drained my iPhone 4 battery.
    I thought my carrier was bad til I got a new web host

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Get off the guys case for Christ sake. If he doesn't think the game is worth his $2 then it's not worth his $2
    Are you serious???? The game isn't worth $2. Its because of people like you who make developers think twice about spending longer hours on a game with awesome graphics and game play, because you cant spare $2. If it was $5 I would still buy it. I dont understand. People complain about the lack of good quality games and yet when one comes out "ohh its $2 that to much is there a lite version" cmon man seriously!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master1 View Post
    Are you serious???? The game isn't worth $2. Its because of people like you who make developers think twice about spending longer hours on a game with awesome graphics and game play, because you cant spare $2. If it was $5 I would still buy it. I dont understand. People complain about the lack of good quality games and yet when one comes out "ohh its $2 that to much is there a lite version" cmon man seriously!!!
    So should I spend money on something I don't care about or even like?
    I don't like FPS's on PC/Consoles so why would I bother trying it on iOS. Even if the game was free I wouldn't download it.
    I certainly do not want to play any game with on screen controls

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Brothason View Post
    Man this is old news now lol... Modmyi what's going on? Step your game up :P
    News to me. Thanks modmyi.

Thanks

boringgg yawn
    EDM

Thanks

exactly. who the hell are we to tell people how to spend THEIR money.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

So should I spend money on something I don't care about or even like?
    I don't like FPS's on PC/Consoles so why would I bother trying it on iOS. Even if the game was free I wouldn't download it.
    I certainly do not want to play any game with on screen controls
    If FPS' don't fit your fancy, then that is one thing. But to say the game looks pretty decent but you're not willing to spend $2 on it without trying it out first is entirely different. You aren't blindly handing over your life savings, rather you're spending less than a days bus fare in most places.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Mortopher, I think you made your point. From one perspective $2 is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it absolutely adds up.

That he's a poor college kid that owns an iPhone -- the iPhone itself is a huge investment. Heck, I saved my money for two months to buy an iPod Touch 4, and I'm very picky about what apps I buy for it. The cost of a bus fare here, the cost of a bus fare there, and soon you're at $10, which is the price of a hot meal. At some point you'll have to decide if playing Rage HD is worth that hot meal. There are no barter states anymore - if you're short $1 the person at the counter has no moral, lawful, or professional obligation to feed you.

Just because he's poor doesn't mean he's undeserving of an iPhone, or that he should ditch his $90 sneakers for Crocs to better pinch pennies -- why the 'ALL OR NOTHING' mentality? I'm sure he made a conscious decision to invest his money in where it mattered to him most. Apps are completely optional.

I don't think a lot of people here understand what it's like to really be poor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

MaxRabbit (11-29-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow. Some of y'all act like you're really rich.

If $2 means NOTHING to you, can I bum 2 bucks?

Didn't think so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichwohneinloche View Post
    Pretty much on my own dude. Managed to buy myself a nice little honda. Paying that off right now, had an iphone 3GS that i bought before i moved out but just transferred it to my own plan now. Apartment. Food. Utilities. 3 jobs and 17 hours of courses. And looking into going into the marines. Meh i'm only slightly busy.
    Semper Fi and i hope to see you there soon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrchard View Post
    Semper Fi and i hope to see you there soon!
    Talked to the recruiter today. Looking at going reserve then officer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaxRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Mortopher, I think you made your point. From one perspective $2 is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it absolutely adds up.

That he's a poor college kid that owns an iPhone -- the iPhone itself is a huge investment. Heck, I saved my money for two months to buy an iPod Touch 4, and I'm very picky about what apps I buy for it. The cost of a bus fare here, the cost of a bus fare there, and soon you're at $10, which is the price of a hot meal. At some point you'll have to decide if playing Rage HD is worth that hot meal. There are no barter states anymore - if you're short $1 the person at the counter has no moral, lawful, or professional obligation to feed you.

Just because he's poor doesn't mean he's undeserving of an iPhone, or that he should ditch his $90 sneakers for Crocs to better pinch pennies -- why the 'ALL OR NOTHING' mentality? I'm sure he made a conscious decision to invest his money in where it mattered to him most. Apps are completely optional.

I don't think a lot of people here understand what it's like to really be poor.
    Exactly.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12