Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invalid iPhone Patents Get Apple Involved in Another Lawsuit

SWEET, got 2 go to china sometime soon when this gets settled
    Still Confused

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    When will the U.S. put its foot down and make people actually manufacture goods in the States again? It is time to see more 'Made in the USA' stickers on products.
    U.S.A will put its foot down when chinese people have "normal-shaped" eyes....NEVER!

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting that China has such laws. I guess thats why they copy everything popular... cause they can.

Except when it comes to Chinese people creating Chinese products in China. Then China has absolute right to question patents. The world doesn't revolve around the U.S. It revolves around the Sun.
    And you don't see how this law is specifically designed to give the Chinese a way to steal tech from US companies? /boggle

iPhone? More like MyPhone Snozberries's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I knew Apple's patents were always too vague.
    because you're a patent lawyer...

Quote Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
    Who cares what China, or any other country, says. It's an American Patent, so the Chinese have no say in whether or not it's valid.
    Wrong! It's an American Patent (trying) to be used in a Chinese Patent Bureau. Therefore the Chinese Patent Bureau can declare anything they want invalid.

Common Cents - 1
    You - 0
    Last edited by Snozberries; 11-15-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    So when is US law going to become something like this? I never thought I would say this on China and their laws, but they completely have us beat on this one. Allowing "blanket" patents in our current system is a load of bull and I think everyone (including the people abusing the system in this way) knows it.
    serious, blanket patents leaves so much for different companies to try and get around certain patents and take you to court
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Except when it comes to Chinese people creating Chinese products in China. Then China has absolute right to question patents. The world doesn't revolve around the U.S. It revolves around the Sun.
    Wait---- whaaa????

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Apple filed patent in China for protection, yet do not study the law of the land and do it right. Who's fault is that? It is very presumptuous of Apple to assume what works for U.S. applies to the rest of the world, kind of like certain CEO of the said company.

Quote Originally Posted by Snozberries View Post
    Common Cents - 1
    You - 0
    I think it is:
    Common sense - 1
    You - 0

Quote Originally Posted by santiagodraco View Post
    And you don't see how this law is specifically designed to give the Chinese a way to steal tech from US companies?
    And you do not see how a rich Apple corporation can not even have the common sense to hire a patent law office in China to do their patents so to make sure it is done right. It is always the fault of everyone else when it involves Apple right?
    Last edited by unison999; 11-15-2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ah yes. Another patent lawsuit that will be undoubtedly swept under the rug or postponed to oblivion and forgotten in a month.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
    Who cares what China, or any other country, says. It's an American Patent, so the Chinese have no say in whether or not it's valid.
    If they want to sell their products in china they certainly have to "worry" about it....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Interesting that China has such laws. I guess thats why they copy everything popular... cause they can.
    mabye a good news to the patent inventors.
    Iphone4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12