Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Grill Competition: iPhone vs. Android G2 vs. HTC Surround

It's just an advert you idiots and a very low cost one stop complaining about how much of a waste of money it is, other adds cost so much more so go preach to them!

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

@deruk

"Fiery the angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll'd. Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc."

LOL
    You ripped my tweet :-P
    You coulda atleast retweeted it :/

Thanks
    the whole world has money trouble and they do that,
    bunch of lame *** fools.

Thanks
    I love how the iPhone 4 gives an temperature warning xD

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Your bastardization of the English language is what makes me lose faith in humanity.
    Woah you're right. Is that all one sentence?

It has the wifis.

Thanks

Those guys want to destroy something expensive heh? they should put their cars on a giant grill to see which one cooks the fastest, then we'll see which one of them is eager to try it. This test is absolutely POINTLESS...WHO COOKS PHONES to EAT THEM??!!?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyjeff View Post
    Those guys want to destroy something expensive heh? they should put their cars on a giant grill to see which one cooks the fastest, then we'll see which one of them is eager to try it. This test is absolutely POINTLESS...WHO COOKS PHONES to EAT THEM??!!?
    Lol, I bet that would have a bigger explosion at the end than the phone batteries. And no, it's not "POINTLESS". It's a very successful ad. And since they cooked phones from three tech companies, you can bet that more forums posted about this, giving their ad very high viewership. I think it was a very original and ingenious idea for an ad.

Is wish one of the batteries wouldve exploded in his face. Well not really but he's still an idiot.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

More power to them. It gives us something to talk about. Do you really want more Verizon rumors?

Ignorance !

Soooo Cool!! Ha ha ha... Stop the hate u poor people!

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Your bastardization of the English language is what makes me lose faith in humanity.
    Uh oh! Internet grammar police! We should totally care how we write on the internet! Because it matters! Exclamation mark!

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Uh oh! Internet grammar police! We should totally care how we write on the internet! Because it matters! Exclamation mark!

Well all that guy did was ramble off into talking about "The God Delusion" anyway. He was kinda being a **** (that's not really being specific, make of it what you will). It's just that - coupled with the fact that he could break so far away from topic without any punctuation - that made it overwhelming. I don't care if people miss a comma, don't capitalize something, misspell a couple words, etc. But ranting a whole sheet of paper's worth of material with no punctuation?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

mortopher (11-14-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohaas05 View Post
    It has the wifis.
    Best Part of the Video.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post

It's not as though he missed a comma or even used the wrong their/there; instead he suffered from a very severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. There was no stop in his flow, and I had to give up reading it after the first 1/3 of it because the guy couldn't put together coherent thoughts.

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

Lmao iPhone has temp warning lol! At least WP7 is good for something!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast