+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New Gorillaz Album Being Made on iPad

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Plastic Beach was awesome, haters gonna hate.
...
  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    2,370
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 463 Times in 270 Posts

    Plastic Beach was awesome, haters gonna hate.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  2. #22
    What's Jailbreak? carbeto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ciudad de México
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by h2a View Post
    I think most importantly, we should ask:

    Does it feature T-Pain or weezy? Because let's be honest, nobody buys music that doesn't feat. Pain or da Carter.
    You forgot to mention Pitbull!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to carbeto For This Useful Post:

    h2a (11-13-2010)

  4. #23
    h2a
    h2a is offline
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 52 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carbeto View Post
    You forgot to mention Pitbull!
    Oh good. Somebody understood that it was a joke.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to h2a For This Useful Post:

    carbeto (11-13-2010)

  6. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    shows the potential for the ipad, you can create albums
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

  7. #25
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    dont have money for thousands of dollars of professional softwares and equipment, then buy the all new Ipad and with some couple of apps for a couple of buckaroos then you can make a full album!! yes!! I said it a full ALBUM!!!!
    For lower than 1,000 bucks!!!!(apps+64gb+3g+ipad included in price)

    ^^^^^ if this album is successful....this is gonna be all over the news!! hahah!

  8. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Personally, I think the gorillaz sound best DJ'd with Marvin Gaye *COUGH*
    Last edited by JocFen; 11-14-2010 at 02:51 AM.

  9. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If it was heavy metal or something around that, this would be interesting, but for the type of music they make its not really a feat

  10. #28
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    If only he had came out and said 'I'm making this on my jailbroken ipad' that would be cool and a real slap in the face to apple! With all their locked down crap could you imagine something like pimp my ride sponsored by Apple. Xibit-'I was about to pimp your ride, but got stopped as we could not mod your doors, windows or framework and the hood is padlocked so you'vr not been officially pimped'

  11. #29
    What's Jailbreak? HappyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    /Library/MobileSubstrate/dontmesswiththis.dlyb
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok? That's nice and all but people are already using the iPad for music, look at the comments. Plus, I happen to use my iPod Touch 4g as a synth for recording. Programs: 8bittone+, toro mini, Nlog, and NESynth.

  12. #30
    iPhoneaholic bignighttrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cap City
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    Wait the whole thing? Hmm I don't know.... They might be able to do it with all the apps, but I'd think you'd still need some professional software.
    Yea I use propellerhead Reason/Record to chop up the samples and if their iPad isn't jailbroken I don't see loading samples through iTunes every time I want to load different sounds it's just to long of a process.

    Quote Originally Posted by carbeto View Post
    You forgot to mention Pitbull!
    Yea & SnoopDoggyDog
    WestCoast Rap King.

    Quote Originally Posted by AAAARRRRRRGGGGG View Post
    as a career musician, i'd say anyone who limits the ways in which one can create clearly doesn't know anything about music. just sayin....

    yes, this may be intended to publicize the ipad or the new gorillaz album, but you're first sentence is totally unfounded.
    This guy is right soon as the iPad was announced I was so juiced to have a 3rd way to create my music. Now that being said the apps need to be a little more powerful and all music creation apps for the ipad should work in perfect harmony in order for us to take full advantage of creating on the go. I have a couple songs but I still have to jump between iPad to MacBook until this happens it'll be more work on our behalf trying to make pre or post production on the iPad but who dosent love Hard Work.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 11-14-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cali King
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Bale View Post
    Anyone who believes this doesn't know anything about music. This is clearly just publicity.
    what makes you say this? do you even know what software he is using? I have had friends make banging tracks w/ FL trial before Reason ever came out.

    and this is coming from somebody who can not survive w/o tunes

  14. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone skizo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Pile of poo > The Gorillaz. Fact.

  15. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Bale View Post
    Anyone who believes this doesn't know anything about music. This is clearly just publicity.
    Lol, where's your last album?

    This guy's just a troll, he doesn't know sh1t about music

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts