+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3D Coming to iPhone with Hasbroís My3D Device

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by quidam_brujah OMG -- seriously? The dripping sarcasm in my post was that lost on you guys? If you have two functioning eyeballs you already SEE IN 3D!
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quidam_brujah View Post

OMG -- seriously? The dripping sarcasm in my post was that lost on you guys?

If you have two functioning eyeballs you already SEE IN 3D!
    Why did I even need to explain this?
    Hahah! +1 man. I was just lurking in this thread waiting for someone to say that.

On a second note, everyone cares what society thinks. Some may care less than others but we all care and anyone who says they don't care at all is a bold-faced liar.

I won't be spending $30 on these glasses until they look like some off the shelf sunglasses and less like a weird alien mask.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Why are people always on edge and so serious on this forum? And while talking about a toy? I seriously wonder how you're supposed to interact with your device while it's in there though.
    Not on edge, was pointing out the flawed logic. Everyone likes to think that corporations are making a load of money from nothing. It takes money to make money, and people should be aware of this.

Nobody asks how the product gets to Walmart, they just get mad when it's not there, or that it costs a certain amount.

Hasbro might see $1.60 on each one of these after costs, and that's only if they sell a certain number of them. If more people understand the process, then it will be easier to fight anti-American production policies like N.A.F.T.A... Which is the real reason for our massive economic decline over the last decade. That's not an emotional opinion either, it's an analytical opinion.

I'll stop before it does get heated, but please be aware that I wasn't trying to be snappy, snarky, on edge, or emotional... Just real.

On the usability side... I am curious how you'd control it as well, maybe voice commands and gyros in the mask to detect movement of your head?
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    You have got to be an complete idiot to use something that looks like binoculars to look at your phone. Come on, how stupid would that look.
    Well do you remember how stupid guitar hero, using the wiimote, playing dance dance revolution, or even xbox kinect looked but now its totally normal lol.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You have got to be an complete idiot to use something that looks like binoculars to look at your phone. Come on, how stupid would that look.
    couldn't agree with you more!

can you imagine wearing those retarded binoculars in public while gaming. I'm sure the ladies will find that totally hot.

iPhone? More like MyPhone romeo_herman's Avatar
    Thanks

This thing is not for look to your own phone, but for look to others people phone from far away.......

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I say this is not a success...but not a fail either.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by athleticswimmer View Post
    I say this is not a success...but not a fail either.
    Now this is a comment I disagree with. I can't see it not being one or the other. If it doesn't take off then no one will write software for it so it will fail. There is no middle rod.

For all the people that think they will make you look an idiot and wont attract the ladies, I'm sure you get up to other things in the privacy of your own bedroom that would put the ladies off far more....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123