Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Apple Making iPad 2G Ads Already?

Sorry, are we supposed to believe that the woman in the picture is actually holding that iPad. Because there is no way that hand is wrapped around that object. Photoshop!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I really hope the iPad 2 has at least a 1.5Ghz CPU, 1GB Ram and a Retina Display.

People who think Apple will release another iPad this year are soo wrong. It's a yearly cycle.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mattoligy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post

People who think Apple will release another iPad this year are soo wrong. It's a yearly cycle.
    Not always!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddonuts4 View Post
    If this is the legit leaked image, zoom in on it. See the black dot in upper right of the iPad? Maybe they DID use the iPad 2G in this ad after all.
    ...I don't think that image is supposed to be of the recently shot Ad, the iPad is clearly photoshopped into that pic anywho.

Banned
    Thanks

new iPad 7 months after the first., lol. thats why Im not a fanboy and I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    I really hope the iPad 2 has at least a 1.5Ghz CPU, 1GB Ram and a Retina Display.

I think that's kinda hard to tell the rough schedule because they've only released one. lol@u

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by Gajet View Post
    Sorry, are we supposed to believe that the woman in the picture is actually holding that iPad. Because there is no way that hand is wrapped around that object. Photoshop!
    You must have missed the last week of horrible photoshopping. This is actually the best they have done in a while.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddonuts4 View Post
    If this is the legit leaked image, zoom in on it. See the black dot in upper right of the iPad? Maybe they DID use the iPad 2G in this ad after all.
    dude, your over thinking things. its just a shadow
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

I'm just hoping they bump the storage up to 128GB, the RAM to 512 and add a newer Retina display with the refresh. It'd give me an excuse to give this one to my kids and buy myself the newer, more capable model. My daughter wants one for school like her 2 BFFs have.

With 4.2 and the upgrades this would be an astounding product. Facetime is nice when you have little ones who you don't get to see for weeks at a time and for my kids this would be excellent. They already want the new iT4 so they can use facetime and being the tech-junkie I am I'm probably going to get them a couple at least (4 kids, 2 are teenagers).

Be nice to have and if they do add the upgrades I'll guarantee that I'll be buying one (maybe 2).

Waiting...patiently.
    Last edited by wirehedd; 11-07-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: oops.

Retina and cameras. It's all I ask.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mattoligy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    new iPad 7 months after the first., lol. thats why Im not a fanboy and I wait.
    I'm not a fanboy! But my mums windows laptop has finely died and im trying to convert her to apple, took her to the apple store and she rather liked the iPad! Thing is though I like to get the most out of an investment for me and my family! So my mum is without a device until the iPad gets updated to a more sensible spec!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoz View Post
    An employee at Best Buy said that there would be 2G iPad models on Black Friday today. Don't know if it's credible or even logical, but I'm still going to wait before getting one.
    Have ou ever asked an employee at Best Buy about any product they carry? They dont know crap. They were probably refering to some best buy deal where you get an iTunes card or something free when you buy an iPad and they took it as a new iPad. They are usually very ignorant.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah this sucks.. so my mom asked for an ipad for xmas but i know that ill go out and buy it, and right after the xmas rush **ding ding ding** a mofo keynote presentation will be held to release the next ipad. hope not called ipad 2. and at least a cooler name like ipad 2.0 but none the less. I know ill get screwd over because even if i do buy it for her we only got like 15days to return it (if its open with a $65 fee).

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Sadly...we barely use our current one!!! It's become a once-in-a-blue-moon toy for my 4 y.o.! I do hope it'll have the camera, though!
    4 y.o have a short attention span.

-same as last year, i made first in line with youtube video and will do the same next time around
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

It will just be called iPad

As much as like to dream about the new iPad, I doubt it will be available before Xmas as it would eat into their sales of the current one, I would say January because that's the time when most retailers are begging for our business, apple doesn't beg and they won't need to if they have a new product that plenty of apple fans are likely to buy

Quote Originally Posted by McMichael96 View Post
    I won my iPad in a giveaway. If I plan on buying iPad 2g as soon as they come out.
    dang!!! you lucky I paid like $800 for mine (64 gb, 3g model IPAD) yea I bought the best of the best, But thats not going to stop me from buying the 2g haha

Quote Originally Posted by wirehedd View Post
    I'm just hoping they bump the ipad's storage up to 128GB
    128GB have you gone mad? why waste that space for storage when you can use it for speed and battery power? unless it doesnt use up space at all then yea.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by athleticswimmer View Post
    128GB have you gone mad? why waste that space for storage when you can use it for speed and battery power? unless it doesnt use up space at all then yea.....
    I have issues with needing more storage due to the content I require day to day and with my family and my kids and the multimedia needs I have I've found that the 64Gb onboard my current iPad just won't do it. Even taking off the few movies and the music onboard I still end up having to swap data in and out on a daily basis and sometimes more than once a day.

A lot of what I use it for requires video (and editing capability) and that chews up a massive amount of storage. It's also my primary business machine due the ease of use it gives me considering that I have some wicked arthritis and using a keyboard and mouse sometimes are extremely uncomfortable.

I'm certain it's not that much of a challenge. If they can do in a MBA they can do it in the iPad.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i work at best buy and we have no confirmed news of receiving the ipad 2g anytime soon

and I will have to admit just because someone works at best buy doesn't mean they follow technology constantly, alot of the times its just highschool students needing a job.

I know my **** when it comes to technology and we have no news on a release anytime soon, but they also don't really inform us of deals or releases until a few days before
    Last edited by the_mia_team; 11-15-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast