+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's New In Cydia: MyOS, Quake 3 for iPad, iControl...

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I used to have Auto3G on my 3GS and it worked pretty well. Then I got an i4 and went to repurchase (mostly) everything again. When I came to Auto3G
    Thanks

Thumbs down iControl..
    I used to have Auto3G on my 3GS and it worked pretty well. Then I got an i4 and went to repurchase (mostly) everything again. When I came to Auto3G I noticed iControl also. So I went ahead and bought it but to my suprise the sbsettings toggle doesn't appear. Upon attempting to contact the author either via mail or the developers site in Cydia, I was confronted with a big fat 'Nope, nothing here. Move along folks'. Even an extensive googling ending in no results.

To cut a long story short (which I guess I really didn't do to well.. ) does anyone have any form of contact details of the dev?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Myos is a very food app for the iPhone 3G I turned off all the springs except for battery percentage and the fun runs faster. But I hope iOS 4.2 will make it better as iOS 4.1 isn't all that good on my phone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vehdrehl View Post
    I used to have Auto3G on my 3GS and it worked pretty well. Then I got an i4 and went to repurchase (mostly) everything again. When I came to Auto3G I noticed iControl also. So I went ahead and bought it but to my suprise the sbsettings toggle doesn't appear. Upon attempting to contact the author either via mail or the developers site in Cydia, I was confronted with a big fat 'Nope, nothing here. Move along folks'. Even an extensive googling ending in no results.

To cut a long story short (which I guess I really didn't do to well.. ) does anyone have any form of contact details of the dev?

Thanks in advance.
    The SBSettings Toggle is a seperate download from cydia.

Search iControl and you should see iControl SbSettings Toggle in the list

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Game2Freak View Post
    The SBSettings Toggle is a seperate download from cydia.

Search iControl and you should see iControl SbSettings Toggle in the list
    That's the thing. I've downloaded the iControl package and the iControl SBSettings Toggle as well. I've tried all combinations of getting these packages but to no avail. No matter what I do the SBSettings Toggle just doesn't show in SBSettings. I've made sure it's toggled on also. It's a shame 'cause I'd love to use it.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123