+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Now Selling Apple iPhone USB Cable

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews For a while T-Mobile has had a department in their call centers just for setting up people's iPhones on T-Mobile. This is true... when i
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ifonemaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    For a while T-Mobile has had a department in their call centers just for setting up people's iPhones on T-Mobile.
    This is true... when i had my iphone, I called tmobile and they redirected me to their "iphone devs" when I had a problem with the network (yeah thats what my operator said) and this was last year.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I just love tmobile as it supports our unlocked iphones...BUt I dont want to have an unlocked iphone I dont want to be careful I dont upgrade my iphone I want you tmobile I want you to gain control of apple and tell them " fool cant you see you old man that the public needs us together now gime that iphone so I can whipe that grin of yo face" all I want is Tmoble + apple is that too much to ask?????? Who said life was fair

Thanks

I would think there is almost zero chance of T-Mobile getting the iPhone in the USA as they would have to make a complete new model just for them. While there are antennae that support the weird frequencies AT&T use as well as those of the rest of the world, I do not believe there are any that support T-Mobile USAs even weirder frequencies.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123