Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Now Selling Apple iPhone USB Cable

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Oh that's sad. You're missing out

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    The funny thing is, this single photograph is more convincing evidence that the iPhone will come to T-Mobile than there has been evidence over the past THREE YEARS saying it will come to Verizon.

Welcome home, buddy.
    I totally agree and tmobile has it in other places in the world. At least this physical evidence rather than some guy talking to a random tmobile rep in a random tmobile store saying that it's going to happen on blank date.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

My phone is locked to T-Mobile - what's the big deal?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Just got this tweet from T-Mobile: Twitter
    Lol, that's so blunt of them to say it's for hacked phones. Apple must hate them.

Where did they say it's for hacked phones? Lot's of countries sell unlocked phones.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I knew it would be a messany post lol. Zomg, iPhone/iPod cable, wow every shop has an iPod cable even if they don't carry the iPhone.
    Lame. I'm not American but even I know AT&T has the iPhone for another year at least. So no Verizon or T Mobile until 2012 earliest.

Also iPhone 4 is available unlocked all over the world. So you could buy an unlocked iPhone 4 from an Apple shop here in UK and go to the USA and use T Mobile legally and they'd have to support you and your iPhone.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 11-05-2010 at 05:02 PM.

I'm pretty sure you can almost buy these cables anywhere now days. Just sounds like T-Mo trying to stir things up a little.

Close thread?

Why?

Just got this tweet from T-Mobile: Twitter
    thanks for killing this rumor her and now

P.S. i love how this just kills messanys rumor round up on this one at least. i wish certain staff writers would write more stories based on actual facts and not purely rumors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Thanks

You're telling me it wouldn't surprise you if you found this in a T-Mobile store? Just...there?
    If I walked into a T-Mobile store and saw Steve Jobs giving away the iPhone 4 on a 2 year contract, I might be surprised. But on my last road trip, I saw pretty much the exact same cable at a rest stop in Wyoming along with cheap mullet haircuts and something that resembled a double cheeseburger for a buck.
    Apples taste good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyngabread Man View Post
    P.S. i love how this just kills messanys rumor round up on this one at least. i wish certain staff writers would write more stories based on actual facts and not purely rumors.
    Well, it wasn't just all him... a ton of other electronic related blogs and news sites, including the big boy Engadget, wrote about this also, so don't blame it all on him. When there's a rumor, the majority of people like to read about it. Some true things do come out of rumors too; it's rare, but it happens.

Just a couple of days ago T-Mobile was "mocking the iPhone 4 and Apple" Yup they seem like best buds......
    Username is 3GS, but theres stuff past that:

iPhone 4
    iPad
    Macbook Pro

Rumors, I'll believe it when I hear it in the news.
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reanimationxp View Post
    this smells like...

messany
    lol

nice sharing..

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

If only T-Mobile had worthy reception here. I SOOOO loved their customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by Kruejl View Post
    If I walked into a T-Mobile store and saw Steve Jobs giving away the iPhone 4 on a 2 year contract, I might be surprised. But on my last road trip, I saw pretty much the exact same cable at a rest stop in Wyoming along with cheap mullet haircuts and something that resembled a double cheeseburger for a buck.
    Having charge cables at a rest stop and then the same charge cable at T-Mobile, for a product they don't officially yet sell, are two different things. Rest stops bank on getting 1000% profit off the fact that you left your sync cable at home and you are low on juice. T-Mobile has really no incentive to stock a cable for a product that they don't sell... If this truly was in a TMO store in the US, I don;t think there can be much doubt that they are soon to receive some sort of idevice.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 11-06-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

People seriously aren't letting go of this rumor even though T already denounced it themselves? Also, does T-Mobile sell mp3 player and guitar chords and the like? That'd sure make this iPod chord seem ALOT smaller of a deal.

Thanks

I believe its just progression...Apple has had the exclusivity deal with AT&T for sometime now. That is soon to be over! Apple has it's choice of who will sell the iphone/ipad...but in the end, I think all carriers will have them. Perfect business sense! Apple is ranked 3rd in phone manufacturing i believe...that's on one carrier. This opens the gates for expansion and overall customer satisfaction :]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast