+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Mocks Apple in New Ad

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Lol
    Thanks

Lol

Thanks

Default I've returned to T-Mobile!
    When I first heard about this phone coming out back in September I had a pretty good idea this was going to be the first touch screen phone from T-Mobile that was going to have my interest. My main reason for switching to AT&T was that I wanted a hot touch screen phone and T-Mobile was just not delivering in that department...UNTIL NOW!

When I saw the final specs/pics I knew I would be switching back. I dumped AT&T the other day, sold my iPhone 4 for 800 bucks on eBay and got the new MyTouch 4G yesterday...it's my first Android phone ever (I've never played with Android before today) and I gotta tell you...now I get what Android is all about...just the personalization/customization alone of the OS blows iOS out of the water, into and out of outerspace and beyond some. Also I gotta admit...the phone is pretty solid and the speeds are crazy fast...they make 3G look like dial up.

I think the ad is hilarious though. Finally T-Mobile has something to compete with Apple on, I will never own another iPhone ever again. Steve Jobs is just not going to let go of his "control freak death grip" and he's not going to give you guys what Android gives us. Yeah yea I know all about jailbreaking but it's not the same and never will be and I don't have to deal with all the drama surrounding it ever again. Plus I get a cheaper bill with unlimited text/web, more minutes for the same price plan as AT&T...it's just an all around deal breaker for me.

I constantly had problems with 3G on the iPhone 4 in my apartment, I had 1 bar of 3G and always had to turn the 3G off to get full bars of EDGE. Here I am in the same apartment, with 4G/HSPA and have full bars...so you know if T-Mobile's fast network is working in my house, and AT&T's is not, there is something wrong with the 3G chip in the iPhone which has been said all along.

Done with it, enjoy your phones guys but I've moved onto better and smarter devices!
    "Don't hold it like that!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Day, we already have the perfect setup that beats the android phone... The unlocked jailbroken phone on tmobile... I get 1500 mins and unlimited data and txt fr $80 after taxes...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    My3G FTW... If they only knew, but it kinda sucks that It dose not come factory.

But who came out with FaceTime was it apple or sprint. Didn't htc evo come out first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeo92109 View Post
    Day, we already have the perfect setup that beats the android phone... The unlocked jailbroken phone on tmobile... I get 1500 mins and unlimited data and txt fr $80 after taxes...
    I get unlimited talk text web for $60 on simple mobile. My tmobile ended and I ran to simple mobile. Well walked lol

ADF
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    When I first heard about this phone coming out back in September I had a pretty good idea this was going to be the first touch screen phone from T-Mobile that was going to have my interest. My main reason for switching to AT&T was that I wanted a hot touch screen phone and T-Mobile was just not delivering in that department...UNTIL NOW!

When I saw the final specs/pics I knew I would be switching back. I dumped AT&T the other day, sold my iPhone 4 for 800 bucks on eBay and got the new MyTouch 4G yesterday...it's my first Android phone ever (I've never played with Android before today) and I gotta tell you...now I get what Android is all about...just the personalization/customization alone of the OS blows iOS out of the water, into and out of outerspace and beyond some. Also I gotta admit...the phone is pretty solid and the speeds are crazy fast...they make 3G look like dial up.

I think the ad is hilarious though. Finally T-Mobile has something to compete with Apple on, I will never own another iPhone ever again. Steve Jobs is just not going to let go of his "control freak death grip" and he's not going to give you guys what Android gives us. Yeah yea I know all about jailbreaking but it's not the same and never will be and I don't have to deal with all the drama surrounding it ever again. Plus I get a cheaper bill with unlimited text/web, more minutes for the same price plan as AT&T...it's just an all around deal breaker for me.

I constantly had problems with 3G on the iPhone 4 in my apartment, I had 1 bar of 3G and always had to turn the 3G off to get full bars of EDGE. Here I am in the same apartment, with 4G/HSPA and have full bars...so you know if T-Mobile's fast network is working in my house, and AT&T's is not, there is something wrong with the 3G chip in the iPhone which has been said all along.

Done with it, enjoy your phones guys but I've moved onto better and smarter devices!

This guy has the right idea!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    This message was K1NG approved.

Thanks

Doesn't T-Mobile know the phrase don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. T-Mobile is okay, but I know plenty of people who have left them for AT&T as well as Verizon based on quality of cell service. So jokes on them, 3G or 4G, they aren't one to talk.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeo92109 View Post
    Well you are on T-Mobile, you must agree about the price plans then lol. But I'm sorry, Android blows iOS!
    "Don't hold it like that!"

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Im actually thinking of buying the my touch 4g not because it's better(kindof)....but because I can only afford T-mobile haha!!!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post

I am sure you and the other 3 people that actually get 4G are going to love Android.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Been with tmobile before (worst customer service ever) and never comming back no matter what phone they have to offer.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    I am sure you and the other 3 people that actually get 4G are going to love Android.
    Hahahahahaha!!!!! I couldn't have said it better. If for some ODD reason you live next door to the 4g tower, you may be getting great reception with your android phone. However, the property value of where you live just went down for having the tower so close to your home. There's not a single reason I'd give up my jailbroken i4 for any other CLONE!!! Call it what you want.... We all know who started the game. And we all know who has capitolized, whether you like it or not.

But, keep acting like your android OS(BS) will ever keep up with a /jailbroken/ iPhone.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234