+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Germany Gets Unlocked iPhones with No Contract

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Cer0 Won't happen. It is one of the rules of the internet. You have to read things you don't like and then bash it; you can't just
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Won't happen. It is one of the rules of the internet. You have to read things you don't like and then bash it; you can't just pass up articles.

Another rule of internet: bump up your salary 10x.
    Good thing I don't have any power or disrespectful people would get infractions/suspended/banned.
    I can't stand those people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Ok people we all know what countries have unlocked iPhones to start. This was just giving the news that there is one more to add to the list. People always yell about MMi posting rumors and when we post news people just say "big deal we have that here". So this is still news to some and intersting because it just opens up more sales for factory unlocked phones.
    Are you kidding? Read it again. It implies repeatedly that you have to go to Germany for it and that we haven't been able to do this until now. The DailyTech article says the same thing. Is just another round of misinformation spreading faster than it can be corrected and, instead if correcting it, you're excusing it. Come on now. Factory unlocked iPhones are even available in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by corkey20000 View Post
    T-Mobile has the fastest 3G, just a quick fun fact. They DO have 3G you know. Not everyone on T-Mobile is stuck using EDGE because they have an unlocked iPhone.
    In the US, T-Mo uses a non-standard 3G freq, so unlocked iPhones can only use Edge w/a T-Mo SIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Good thing I don't have any power or disrespectful people would get infractions/suspended/banned.
    I can't stand those people.
    You are such a shameless suck-up.
    Last edited by CZroe; 10-29-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Greece also has unlocked with no contract iPhones. Bought a 3GS last year.

The bad thing is that we get apple products with great delay. We don't iPad!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
    Are you kidding? Read it again. It implies repeatedly that you have to go to Germany for it and that we haven't been able to do this until now. The DailyTech article says the same thing. Is just another round of misinformation spreading faster than it can be corrected and, instead if correcting it, you're excusing it. Come on now. Factory unlocked iPhones are even available in the USA.

In the US, T-Mo uses a non-standard 3G freq, so unlocked iPhones can only use Edge w/a T-Mo SIM.

You are such a shameless suck-up.
    No, I'm not a suck up but I hate when people complain when something is given to them. That's all. I guess I'm overt caring about the parts of life I'm involved with.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    im on t-mobile in the uk with an iphone 4 so i guess we are lucky to have 3g
    coverage

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What Are the settings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmurphmsu View Post
    Ah, last time I checked there was a JB for 4.1, its called Limera1n or greenposi0n.
    sorry. just realized that i said JB instead of unlock.
    unklbyl

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123