+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple to Eliminate the SIM Card?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ifonemaniac This is why I switched from the iPhone to the EVO. This phone is so much better and its on a 4G network. Yeah you pay
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifonemaniac View Post
    This is why I switched from the iPhone to the EVO. This phone is so much better and its on a 4G network. Yeah you pay that additional 10$ but its unlimited. Unlike ATT and T-Mobiles new 5gb cap. Not trying to troll around but I want more idevice users to see the beauty of android.

(Sent on my rooted EVO

4G)

My area has no AT&T 3G, no sprint 4g, verizon has coverage but the speed is just sad. My local carrier just got a 35 million dollar grant to provide high speed coverage in the area. They just got the samsung galaxy s and I was checking it out. It will probably be about a year until they get their system upgraded, and then it only makes sense for me to switch to an android device to take advantage. I love my iPhone but, cmon, I don't think anybody can blame me!!!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Effenpig! View Post
    My area has no AT&T 3G, no sprint 4g, verizon has coverage but the speed is just sad. My local carrier just got a 35 million dollar grant to provide high speed coverage in the area. They just got the samsung galaxy s and I was checking it out. It will probably be about a year until they get their system upgraded, and then it only makes sense for me to switch to an android device to take advantage. I love my iPhone but, cmon, I don't think anybody can blame me!!!
    Or you could move to a larger city

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ratbrain View Post
    thats bad news. being a tmo subscriber, i guess im going to an android phone....
    YAY! One less noob in the iPhone community

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifonemaniac View Post
    This is why I switched from the iPhone to the EVO. This phone is so much better and its on a 4G network. Yeah you pay that additional 10$ but its unlimited. Unlike ATT and T-Mobiles new 5gb cap. Not trying to troll around but I want more idevice users to see the beauty of android.

(Sent on my rooted EVO 4G)
    How would this have anything to do with why you switched from the iPhone to the Evo? Your phone is stuck on Sprint. What's your point?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    Or you could move to a larger city
    Yeah, that's alot easier than Waiting a few months for 3g and switching phones?

You sir, are some kind of genius and quite certainly a brilliant tactician!!
    Last edited by Effenpig!; 10-31-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

At the rate Apple is signing up Carriers, no one will need an unlock so sims will be irrelevant.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234