+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's New In Cydia: FullScreen for Safari, GPower, iPShare, Chicken Fighter

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just use FindmyiPhone..already part of my Mobileme account
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cranie View Post
    Likewise.
    Internet killed the video star.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is iTracker tracking really in real time? Like with mobileme? Or is it like all the other apps? If so i'll stick with fonehome...
    For **** sakes you mods are amateurs! Why are you trashing my scene!!! Seriously you and me we're done professionally.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cranie View Post
    Me too.

Thanks

I can't find itracker on cydia.. is there a certain repo to add?

Thanks

iTracker = epic fail. Not the price, but rather the app itself. Stolen iPhone? DFU>iTunes>restore>setup as new iPhone. Try tracking that, iTracker. If there was a full proof way, as in blocking a restore without a password of some sort, it'd work and be awesome, but without it, it's only good for loss or being stolen by a total idiot. A password lock is literally just as good.
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ShredNasty For This Useful Post:

skj8100 (10-19-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought Fullscreen For Safari almost as soon as I saw it. I thought it was a great idea. I was, however, disappointed with the experience soon after configuring the options.

One of the best things about mobile Safari is the seemingly intelligent way that it (usually) handles zooming in on different parts of web pages. So when using Fullscreen for safari, this behavior is affected. Either safari zooms on the wrong part of the web page when trying to toggle fullscreen (double tap), or the triple-tap just simply didn't work for me when I tried to use that instead.

Also (only an opinion), but I found that using the double finger swipe method for forward and back navigation, I thought it was terribly inefficient to have to use two hands. I can usually get around in safari using only my thumb as I hold the phone in portrait orientation.

Anyone else experience the same thing? Also, maybe I'm missing something configuration-wise. If so, please send me a clue - my $1.49 was spent (foolishly) on an app I uninstalled 5 mins after I bought it.

Again, a terrific idea that didn't work for me at all.

Thanks

iTracker might be a good addition if I was careless with my iPhone. When not in use, it goes straight back into my right pocket.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Newbie q...what's the use of ipshare? What does it do that MyWi doesn't?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    chicken fighter too laggy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 851 Posts

GPower Pro is a pretty big evolutionary step backwards from SBSettings, which has all the same options, plus "safe mode", and is free. That's like re-inventing the wheel and making it oval.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

skj8100 (10-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

What the hell is up with iDashboard? Why is it giving me weather and time in Houston, TX? I see no instructions on how to configure it and I've looked through settings and tried looking around in the app. Oh well, the interface was not that good anyway. Keeps updating the weather and at times it would take several minutes to do so.

Edit: Also iTracker sounds like a great tool, but you have to know that an app like that is bound to have some price tag on it. So the previously advertised price of free should have sounded fishy to whoever read this article.
    Last edited by Kaisei; 10-19-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks

Wow, fullscreen Safari is TRULY revolutionary! Not! Atomic Web has exactly the same features AND MORE for $.99. So do plenty of other ninety-nine cent browsers. GPowerPro? Why hold the power button to do that when you can just download Activator and set it to whatever you want, for free? SMS on iPad I'm pretty sure is offered through the App Store for free. I know SMS and MMS are available for iPods, and I'm pretty sure the app had a + next to it. This is kinda a sorry list this time…

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

hell this is so useful. did it even cross steve job's mind? :S

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

People are generally ungrateful. The same happened to me but with a car... I could have had this guy's 200? Chevy Cobalt with alarm and power entry. Didn't get a smile or a thanks...

Almost make you WANT to turn to crime.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    why is the sbsettings vibrate toggle in there? That has been out for a long time right? I have never really been able to get that working properly. Does it work for anyone else?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mp5a2 View Post
    I bought Fullscreen For Safari almost as soon as I saw it. I thought it was a great idea. I was, however, disappointed with the experience soon after configuring the options.

One of the best things about mobile Safari is the seemingly intelligent way that it (usually) handles zooming in on different parts of web pages. So when using Fullscreen for safari, this behavior is affected. Either safari zooms on the wrong part of the web page when trying to toggle fullscreen (double tap), or the triple-tap just simply didn't work for me when I tried to use that instead.

Also (only an opinion), but I found that using the double finger swipe method for forward and back navigation, I thought it was terribly inefficient to have to use two hands. I can usually get around in safari using only my thumb as I hold the phone in portrait orientation.

Anyone else experience the same thing? Also, maybe I'm missing something configuration-wise. If so, please send me a clue - my $1.49 was spent (foolishly) on an app I uninstalled 5 mins after I bought it.

Again, a terrific idea that didn't work for me at all.
    Yep. I pretty much agree with all your views...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    GPower Pro is a pretty big evolutionary step backwards from SBSettings, which has all the same options, plus "safe mode", and is free. That's like re-inventing the wheel and making it oval.
    I would be surprised if it did not use more memory as well....
    Last edited by skj8100; 10-19-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

iTracker looks pretty sweet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just wondering what the advantage to iTracker is as opposed to iLocalis?

Thanks
    I really look forward to these articles thank you mmi. i usually always find something useful. I was expecting to see a new sim card manager app with 4.1 support, this week, does anyone know of one?