Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

Quote Originally Posted by Cure_ View Post
    i have iphone 4, 4.2.1.
    installed the weather widget, the "old" one... liked the best. But i cant change wallpaper. Everything i try it's still black. And the temperature wont show - . Any idea what i can try to fix it?

Cure
    I'm not really sure why the temp wouldn't show.... The wallpaper not showing is because Crapple changed the way the stock wallpaper files show up on the phone. I will be making a 4.2.1 version of the weather widgets for the update that have a static wallpaper that they use.... This way you can at least place the wallpaper if your choice into the wallpaper folder and have it work.... If you have ifile installed I can help you fix it now...

Can someone plz make left and right psd icons for dockflow??

Hi,
    Great post.

An amazing theme, thanks for all the hard work.

I use an iPhone 4, v4.2.1. Is there a way to work around using an animated lockscreen? It just seems to load very slowly/glitchy and tlert crashes on the LS now. Switching back to a theme without an animated LS resolves the tlert problem. Thoughts?

got everything to work apart from the homescreen wallpaper i have a blue square with a ? in it. no matter what i choose via settings it stay a blue square please help.
    iphone 3.gs 05.15.04 jb with gp elite pro hd 3gs theme.lockscreen v3

Hey,
    I bought Elite Pro HD, but everytime i am getting a text-message, springboard is crashing. so I respring again. Now if I am using any app or opening, closing, inputting password, or doing anything and at the same time if i get a text message then the screen freezes. Last time lockscreen froze. I drained out the battery and restarted the phone and then i was able to pass through the lockscreen. now i was inputting password (iprotect) and suddenly got a text-message and my screen froze at the password inputting page. now i am waiting again to drain out the battery. so? is there a problem with Text-message receiving?? Please check. Anyone else out there has the similar problem?
    thanks
    Arvin

After I ssh my images into each themes lockscreen folder they do not show. I did it by deleting the image that was in it then uploading my own. Is there a step I am missing to have them show? Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I'm not really sure why the temp wouldn't show.... The wallpaper not showing is because Crapple changed the way the stock wallpaper files show up on the phone. I will be making a 4.2.1 version of the weather widgets for the update that have a static wallpaper that they use.... This way you can at least place the wallpaper if your choice into the wallpaper folder and have it work.... If you have ifile installed I can help you fix it now...
    I'm have the same question mark problem with the elite pro hd new weather widget. I'm have iphone 4 running 4.3.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: wallpaper isn't working either it's just black unless I open a folder.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011