Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are iPhone 4s Too Easy to Break?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Gators View Post
    What in the hell is your problem man? Why do you drop it so much? Are you retarded or something? Jeez!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I think he has seizures of some sort. That's the only thing I can think of cause no one can be that clumsy or careless!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Short of dropping your phone off a 20th floor balcony...........PROBLEM SOLVED!

-img_1062.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    I think he has seizures of some sort. That's the only thing I can think of cause no one can be that clumsy or careless!
    Should see how many phones my GF has broken.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    HEY IPhone4 Users: Who's laughing now?!?
    Us Iphone 3GS and 3G users....

Keep laughing.....and next year when the 5th gen phone comes out and Apple starts leaving 3G and 3GS owners completely in the dark with new features and updates....WE'LL be the ones laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Keep laughing.....and next year when the 5th gen phone comes out and Apple starts leaving 3G and 3GS owners completely in the dark with new features and updates....WE'LL be the ones laughing.
    Until the next year when iPhone 4 is left in the dark.

We can keep going with this cycle lol.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Until the next year when iPhone 4 is left in the dark.

We can keep going with this cycle lol.
    By then I'll be upgrade eligible again and laughing at everyone underneath. I'll sell my jailbroken iP4 probably for exactly as much as i'll pay for the new one just like I did when I upgraded to the iP4. Maybe an extra $30 on top so I can get a case as well.

You were saying..............

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLick View Post
    Because last time I dropped something made out of glass, it stayed intact...
    End of story. ^

By then I'll be upgrade eligible again and laughing at everyone underneath. I'll sell my jailbroken iP4 probably for exactly as much as i'll pay for the new one just like I did when I upgraded to the iP4. Maybe an extra $30 on top so I can get a case as well.

I do that every year anyway. Except for this year as because I was waiting for the white one. But since it is already this far in the year I will just skip this gen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CaptBojank's Avatar
    Thanks

What the hell people. Get a good case.

I'm sporting an Otterbox Commuter series. It covers up most of the phone so you can't see it's true "beauty', but if you care about that then I don't know what to tell you. I'm just not that vain and don't care if other people know I have an iPhone or not.
    --= Fortes fortuna adiuvat =--

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I do that every year anyway. Except for this year as because I was waiting for the white one. But since it is already this far in the year I will just skip this gen.
    :: points and laughs ::

j/k.

Yeah Apple really pulled a d*ck move on us with that one. They'll release it close to the Holidays so they can regain whatever momentum they will lose on the black iPhone 4 sales slowing down.

Angry Looks like Apple wanted to take advantage
    I bought my iPhone 4 from Apple.Com which they shipped after 20 days. The moment I received, I ordered for a case (which arrived after one month). Within a week I got my phone, it slipped off my hand and the glass was shattered. Apple charged $200 for replacement. After repeated requests, they don't want to replace the glass - they just want me to buy the whole piece. This is absurd! I have been using iPhone since 2G, but never had any issues. Apple should have tested the glass thoroughly. Who ever claims that the glass is tough is just lieing.

Exact thing I'm doing bought my ip4 for $218 from AT&T and by the time the new iPhone comes out upgrade sell ip4 and we keep on going haha.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wirehedd View Post
    Uh, what about the A4, The 512MB ram, the bigger battery?

They tend to make the iP4 a bit better than the 3Gs on a few more points than just the Retina Display, yes?
    You forgot about the front facing camera, which is wonderful for taking self photos. I also love the thinner design. I haven't broke the glass on my phone yet, thank goodness. Broke the screen glass on my 3gs and decided to buy the iPhone 4 instead of getting it fixed.
    Last edited by that_girl; 10-13-2010 at 11:27 PM.

+10 on the Otterbox Defender!

Go to YouTube and search 'iPhone 4 drop test' and you can find variations of 'it survived X feet being dropped with/without a bumper/case/etc.'

I bought the griffin vue (?) and it's the best everyday case for me: it goes on & off easy (try putting your iPhone 4 in the TomTom car kit with a case on) for daily home-use.

I bought the Otterbox Defender (Best Buy only had red, so I call it 'Iron Man' when in it, and 'Tony' or 'Stark' when out) for long-haul trips (I frequently make trips 'round the corner to Bangalore, Prague, Frankfurt, Bratislava, London and Newark, NJ since it's more needed and I am less likely to need to take it out of the case. I have had people spill sh!t on it, tossed around in carry-on bags and dropped in 3 continents at various altitudes and heights and the case protects it awesomely. I'm certain it would have broke on at least two occasions by now.

I would have waited had I known about the antenna and glass issues: who would have thought Apple would have put out something so problematic---nothing like the other Apple stuff I own (2 Macs, 2 iPhones, an iPod, and 3 routers). I was a little iffy on the glass, but Apple said it was 'miracle glass' and I'm no expert so when I heard that, I said, 'well, must be some pretty hi-tech stuff'. Heck, I was skeptical of the iPad, BMW iDrive, Ford-MS SYNC, FaceTime and direct representative elections and most of those have turned out alright so I know I'm not a total sucker.

Ppl who break their iPhones don't deserve em anyway

Quote Originally Posted by that_girl View Post
    You forgot about the front facing camera, which is wonderful for taking self photos. I also love the thinner design. I haven't broke the glass on my phone yet, thank goodness. Broke the screen glass on my 3gs and decided to buy the iPhone 4 instead of getting it fixed.
    Now if only it was a 5mp front facing camera

Get an Otter Box Defender. It's the best and comes with a belt clip that doubles as a stand.
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Thanks

Helicopter Glass is not working right?

Thanks

I would love to be on AT&T with new iPhone 4 no more unlock expectations and what glass issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

i dropped mine already a few times... Not like I'm throwing it around or something, sometimes you can't do anything about it when it falls of the table

And it seriously looks like new.. can't complain
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast