Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Lucid Dream for iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    Homo?
    IDK about the OP but I am a homo, and I don't want pics of ugly chicks all over my screen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invaderrj View Post
    I miss the good ole days when theme makers did it for the fun, not to be greedy and make a couple bucks so its good to see Black'UPS is a quality theme done for the love of it, KEEP IT UP JACKIETRAN!
    Wow, cause Alien didn't obviously spend a lot of time on his awesome theme? Maybe starting today, I'll tell my boss I don't want a paycheck anymore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ianblondeau For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (10-13-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

I miss the good ole days when theme makers did it for the fun, not to be greedy and make a couple bucks so its good to see Black'UPS is a quality theme done for the love of it, KEEP IT UP JACKIETRAN!
    I always released my themes for free.
    And LUCID DREAM have an option if you can't donate.
    But once you look at lucid dream,see the psd,take a look at all the files and HTML ,you will see that this isn't a normal theme.It is beyond that.
    In the old days,there were only a wallpaper,a lockscreen and a few icons.
    I posted a trial of LUCID DREAM that is just what you want,old days....
    But it isn't Theme of the Week just for the heck of it.
    Read the info on the tread to know more and if you can't donate,there some useful info.

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller07 View Post
    IDK about the OP but I am a homo, and I don't want pics of ugly chicks all over my screen.
    All the images on the slideshows can be replaced by anything you want.
    I just put what it is most interesting in general views,chicks,cars,games.
    But replace any or all pictures to anything that fill your fantasies...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 10-13-2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

anmiller07 (10-14-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

...so you are a homo?

this theme is awesome thanks so much to alien for sending this to me last night think i be rocking this for awhile

When will it be ready for cydia,lucid dreams?

Exactly... I'm a "homo" too and the theme would be nice without sexing it up with chicks OR dudes. Take into consideration that there are girls and "homos" that hack their phones.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dallaspowers For This Useful Post:

anmiller07 (10-14-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dallaspowers View Post
    Exactly... I'm a "homo" too and the theme would be nice without sexing it up with chicks OR dudes. Take into consideration that there are girls and "homos" that hack their phones.
    There's an option to display a weather slideshow instead of pictures,it will display a nice slideshow of the current weather condition.
    But the regular slideshow can be edited by replacing the images in the widget.

I never said there was anything wrong with someone wanting to reap some rewards from their own labor, and Im glad there are people like Alien1974 out there putting together these awesome themes. My point was that the scene has changed from the days when SpicyChicken and the rest were making themes and freely distributing them simply because it was what they enjoyed and knowing that people were showing off their themes was payment enough.

I never said there was anything wrong with someone wanting to reap some rewards from their own labor, and Im glad there are people like Alien1974 out there putting together these awesome themes. My point was that the scene has changed from the days when SpicyChicken and the rest were making themes and freely distributing them simply because it was what they enjoyed and knowing that people were showing off their themes was payment enough.
    Man I never like to be rude but please stick your liberal views of greed (blah blah blah) up you r ahole. These guys spend hrs doing quality work and deserve a little compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    ...so you are a homo?

Right....I mean...I said that already so.......anyway that's awesome that you can change the slideshow images to whatever you want. Does the slideshow eat at your battery much?

good work and your efforts show, but I'm sorry to say I'm not too impressed (mostly not my style). There's too many themes like this in cydia just with different backgrounds and different icons in the same frame. Maybe it's just because I'm a huge SuaveHD advocate, but the chunky boarder and squared edges just don't look that good to me.

I will say though, the layout and weather are a very nice touch! all and all, good work
    Last edited by ericsinsideout; 10-15-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I love this, and being a novice to all this stuff...I didn't find it difficult to install at all.

What's wrong with chicks? I love chicks But as has already been pointed out, it is easy to replace the images with something more to your taste

Thanks Alien, this is worth way more that your suggested donation and I will be watching for any changes and/or new themes you are working on. Keep up the good work, some of us appreciate it

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12