Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: greenpois0n released!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjhang View Post
    anyone can tell me how to put 5 icon rows on iPhone 4.......
    Yeah, download "5 column springboard" from Cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

But still no MAC support. UGHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by delizaza23 View Post
    man you waisted your time 2 jailbreaks at the same time and IOS 4.2 is out in 2 weeks. waisted waisted waisted. you should hold for 2 more weeks
    Lot of ip4 owners having proxmy sensor problem upgrading to 4.1 solves mine,i may not go for 4.2 unless if any very useful things.

I must vent by saying what a F****ing joke that the Linux version was released before the Mac version. It's enough of a smack in the face that an Apple product sees a Windows based tool released before a Mac one, but Linux too?
    Hmm...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

ddfilms (10-12-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I must vent by saying what a F****ing joke that the Linux version was released before the Mac version. It's enough of a smack in the face that an Apple product sees a Windows based tool released before a Mac one, but Linux too?
    I agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Agreed!!!!!!

Okay trying to preserve basebane 1.59.00 so after upgrade and TU I get kicke dinto recovery mode and TU will not kick me out of recovery mode.. any thoughts?

... Im good now.. shut down itunes and restarted TU and kicked out just fine....
    Last edited by cableguy619; 10-12-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Is there any advantage I will see using poison over rain? I am using rain with no problems at all.

When I saw the headline I thought they might have used shatter as the exploit in greenpoison's release and was in shock that they'd do something that stupid... Luckily they worked together so we more than likely have an instant new jailbreak when this one gets patched.

Sorry but no offense, real hackers do not use macs because they suck. That is why the jailbreaks and other hacks come out for windows first. It is just a hackers choice of the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodybenz View Post
    Sorry but no offense, real hackers do not use macs because they suck. That is why the jailbreaks and other hacks come out for windows first. It is just a hackers choice of the trade.
    actually linux is hackers choice of trade its just easier to execute a exe file than dmg or what ever file they use on mac... and hackers also know that more people have windows than macs

Macs suck because? Or are you too poor to actually own one... You are on a forum for apple products, you do realize that, right?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Electricmage For This Useful Post:

A Retired Mod (10-12-2010), awesomeSlayer (10-12-2010), DevouredDreams (10-12-2010)

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

dmg....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to A Retired Mod For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (10-12-2010)

You are a loser for making a comment like that, it wasn't very nice. I know what forum I am on and people like you are just haters get a life and make love to your Mac. And by the way this is modmyi not mod my Mac you tool.

Thanks

Windows fanboy talk. Mac OS came out before Windows.

Cheers to the Chronic Dev Team.

You are a loser for making a comment like that, it wasn't very nice. I know what forum I am on and people like you are just haters get a life and make love to your Mac. And by the way this is modmyi not mod my Mac you tool.
    Harsh? Depends. However, you are in an Apple forums which also includes Mac. And oh, don't forget, you need a life, too. Criticizing Macs isn't gonna help and very poinless unless it is constructive.
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 10-12-2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Ya and mac fanboy talking about the past. Nice amount of posts I bet you started when Mac os first came out lol I'm done good day.

Thanks

Ya and mac fanboy talking about the past. Nice amount of posts I bet you started when Mac os first came out lol I'm done good day.
    Actually, I started with Windows first. But, I now both PC and Mac. I just use my Mac more due to better tech specs than my PC.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Hit a nerve didn't I? Go save your money little boy, and buy a mac. You'll forever enjoy it and it's stability.

What are you doing on this site? Modding a windows phone? What are you modding?

Man, I thought you guys are savvy and experienced enough not to feed the troll.

Anyways, thanks to the Dev Team for greenpois0n, though I used limera1n and I don't know what version has lesser bugs.

Stability or not my alienware will spank out your Mac anyday I'll save up for something better next time like another one.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast