Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No 4G iPhone Until 2012: Report

Wait wait wait. Not only do you speculate the iPhone's going to Verizon and it's getting their 4G, you also are speculating the YEAR?

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    I would never take my iPhone to Verizon if I couldn't use data/voice at the same time. I use that wayyyyy too much.
    Exactly.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I know my home internet load times are faster than that of my phone. Near instant searches would not be something I wouldn't care about. If they increased the pricing by another $10/mo I might have a harder time justifying it though.
    Depends on how fast they realistically are. For those of us who are grandfathered in on the unlimited plan, I could definitely see this completely replacing my home connection.

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Please don't spam threads with unrelated junk. You're more than welcome to start a thread devoted solely to the yahoo 2.0 update.
    I mean well, you mean well. But don't call that spam, I have nothing to gain nor am i connected to yahoo in any way. Spam would be something more like, hey everyone i just got a free ipod from blahblah.com/index.php?affid1234, and you should too. Just so we're clear. I figured the MMi writers would be more likely to see that post there than on some random thread in their huge forum. Let's face facts, video calling to a computer is unfortunately more of a big deal than it should be.

Unfortunately, we're talking about a free app.
    VVV
    Last edited by goodluck4287; 10-12-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

In that case, PM them.

Spam 
    [spam] Show IPA
    noun, verb, spammed, spam·ming.
    Trademark . a canned food product consisting esp. of pork formed into a solid block.
    –noun
    ( lowercase ) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    I would never take my iPhone to Verizon if I couldn't use data/voice at the same time. I use that wayyyyy too much.
    You would never take your iPhone to Verizon anyway because it wouldn't work! It's amazing how many people talk about jumping to Verizon with their iPhone and dropping ATT when the GSM ATT iPhone won't work on CDMA!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123