Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

First of all shame on any of you who complain about Geohot he has done some amazing things for all of us! Second, he doesn't charge anything for his time which if any of you knew anything would know that its very time-consuming. Third, you all sound like a bunch of high school girls (sorry girls) ********. Finally, I have had every version of iPhone since its first day of release, all being Jailbroken I would have to say the Geohot's breaks are some of the easiest breaks ever. While I understand that there have been a few quirks they have always been resolved quickly. So again if you gonna ***** or complain like a little girl, develop your own Jailbreak you selfish bastards. I bet half of you still live with your mamas, dont ya!

Thanks for everything Geohot, I really appreciate everything you have done and If you feel good about yourself more power to ya brother!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyinb For This Useful Post:

bettik (10-09-2010), JokRshigh (10-09-2010), rkswat (10-09-2010)

It makes sense to use Geo's exploit. With the news of a redesigned iPhone for VZ on the horizon, we wouldn't want apple to change the flaw and lock out the millions of iPhones.

This really seems like a bit of a catch 22, it's great news for today, but a waste for the future.

Even if both jailbreaks are bootrom ones, which I expect they are & won't be patched with future Apple updates, why waste two exploits?

If there's any truth in this I can imagine Geohots exploit will be untethered or have some other benefit over Shattered. If it doesn't I really can't see why Geo would bother, he would just wait. It's almost like he's waited for a likely tethered jailbreak to come out before releasing his.

Thanks

Holy crap which one should I use?!?! I guess I'll be readin alot of forums and twitters for the next two days...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

let's hope only one release it...whichever is best....
    If Geohot's JB is best than let him release...otherwise...let Cdev team release it...

I hope this is foreal.

Thank god for that it was just the other day I said to someone that the jailbreak community needed him back,other dev teams u feel have started to become a little blinded by the spotlight.I respect all dev teams as they provide software that we all love and don't even have to share there work they owe us nothing,but they do even though all you see on twitter is "when's the jailbreak out" "hurry up with the jailbreak". This is the reason geohot left in the first place and hope he doesn't reactivate his twitter so idiots don't get a chance to ruin it for the rest of us.
    All that said I can't wait and hope he has an unlock for 4.1 05.14.02 bb

Haha the guy who claimed blackra1n was so buggy, did you nt here about all the facetime n mms problems with jailbreakme? O well either one will do the trick and both put alot of work in them so goodjob guys. Much appriciated.

greenpois0n A4 only WTF, I was hoping to be able to use Pwnagetool on my 3Gs or similar, I miss my iPhone 2G
    Last edited by dsg; 10-08-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Poetic_Folly of all people... Last line of your post
    So... either way, looks like all you folks out there waiting for Game Center, AirSharing, AND Cydia... you'll get your cake (pie) come Sunday and Monday. And apparently you'll need a big plate.
    It should say Game Center, HDR, (and iphone 3g performace fixes yay!) and cydia.... AirPlay is 4.2.... That is unless your talking about some 4.2 beta jailbreak I dont have knowledge of (:

The ultimate question for the young jailbreak master lonewolf is whether or not this JB will be tethered...

It just looks like geo just wasnt ready to go after all. At least now that the ETA is out he wont have another temper tantrum over people asking when its coming... But, hey, hes a 14 year old kid. Im 16 and I would get pretty pissed off too with a million people asking me

Lol wow how many jb we are going to get?

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

A man with options is a free man, and a idevice with options is a jailbreak device. if doesnt work for you try the other, its free god damn it.
    Common Sense Its Not So Common

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Will geohot exploit mean JB for LIFE FOR 3GS??????????????? IT is a bootrom for ALL DEVICES?

is there an UNLOCK with Limera1n?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Limesn0w will be out i bet soon after

if geos does the same thing but on ALL devices but isnt a bootrom exploit then that should be the only one released. cause it gets us JB now on all devices and keeps the bootrom exploit from apple so they cant start pushing out iphone and ipads with new bootroms.

Quote Originally Posted by tremerone View Post
    No surprises here! Had a feeling it would pan out like this.
    You had a feeling huh? Right.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope all the people that will try and contact him before Monday and ask him to release it early don't upset him and make him run away.

Ok, ok....I'll behave. Nice to see him sharing

Is competition still a good thing. Burning to jailbreak exploits at once. C'mon man.

It's easy really everyone saying geohot should not release is clearly a 4th Gen owner and as we all know Green Poison doesn't work on 3Gen devices so what for it!!!!
    Leave the man to release limerain and that helps all devices (which is a great needed help) and use Green poison for 4th Gen only

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast