Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deposit Checks to PayPal by Taking iPhone Pics

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I think that this is neat but every since I heard all of the stuff paypal has did to people I don't use it anymore.

However I might go open a Chase account!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

If people have a balance of 1800 on a paypal acct alone I need a new job... That better be linked through a bank or photshopped...

I will be prompty canceling my direct deposit. =P

Oh yeah also--so I guess you just shred the check after it clears?
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 10-07-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slavipz View Post
    I understand. You can all read what happened to me righ here in this tread: Beware I just got conned on ebay

It is really a shame!
    Just based on the information you provided in the thread, it looks like you requested a chargeback before letting paypal resolve your issues. Of course paypal is going to think you are the scammer here. Give ebay/paypal time to finish the case. If you go and sh%^ the bed and start doing funds reversals on your credit card there is no case and paypal has no reason to deal with you further. Reverse funds only if paypal decides your case unfairly.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123