+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: MP2 for iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I like the MP2 theme... but the lockscreen sucks and it won't let me change it. The MP2 text on the lockscreen isn't retina either, but the rest of the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the MP2 theme... but the lockscreen sucks and it won't let me change it. The MP2 text on the lockscreen isn't retina either, but the rest of the theme is.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    I like the MP2 theme... but the lockscreen sucks and it won't let me change it. The MP2 text on the lockscreen isn't retina either, but the rest of the theme is.
    Have you tried downloading a different lock screen from cydia, then in winterboard.... Move the lock screen you downloaded to the very top of winterboard?? That has ALWAYS worked for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    Have you tried downloading a different lock screen from cydia, then in winterboard.... Move the lock screen you downloaded to the very top of winterboard?? That has ALWAYS worked for me.
    Well I really wanted to use my own pictures. The problem is that most of the lockscreens in cydia kinda suck, and the majority of them are NOT retina display compatible.

I guess the one it comes with isn't the worst thing in the world. The rest of the theme is good enough I can put up with it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Honestly I usually dont mess with themes on my iphone, but the MP2 looks amazing. Well done.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I downloaded this theme and for the most part I like it a lot. My only issue is how drab most of the pre-install program icons turn out. Cydia, the App Store, the Camera, Mail, Notes, YouTube, Compass, and Voice Memos are all gray or black. Photos, Maps, and Contacts are versions of Brown. It would have been nice to see more primary bold colors used in the icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can't i download it not in cydia? i will donate to your paypal acc, because my connection low... and usualyy stuck in download! thnx
    Last edited by samirul; 10-12-2010 at 12:52 AM.

What's Jailbreak? Sarah Hastings's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with anopola. The grey color fades out the effect of the whole theme.

Green Apple
    Thanks

sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by Rylax26; 02-22-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Download My Bliss Weather Mod for LowerAW: http://www.mediafire.com/?pelfb6v1imjfrm6

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12