Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4's Luster Finally Losing its Grip on Consumers

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    I guess some people have no clue what mods do, and are capable of....
    I guess some people have no clue what a "sense of humor" is.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Xanax View Post
    I guess some people have no clue what a "sense of humor" is.
    Sense of humor??? Obviously you haven't read any of my posts. It's all fun and games till someone gets banned from Mod-our-I.... Because the "my" part will no longer include YOU!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Sense of humor??? Obviously you haven't read any of my posts. It's all fun and games till someone gets banned from Mod-our-I.... Because the "my" part will no longer include YOU!
    Well first of all, I was talking to the tooth fairy; I don't even know where you came from and interrupted. Second, you killed the website name with your corny comment. Third, the tooth fairy is a cool mod; I've seen him/her on other topics before and he/she clearly has a good sense of humor, so why don't YOU go read some posts now. kthxbai

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Xanax View Post
    Well first of all, I was talking to the tooth fairy; I don't even know where you came from and interrupted. Second, you killed the website name with your corny comment. Third, the tooth fairy is a cool mod; I've seen him/her on other topics before and he/she clearly has a good sense of humor, so why don't YOU go read some posts now. kthxbai
    Great response!!! I'll leave your poor come back alone, you don't want another Mod to let you know that we are actually here for information, not high school humor. So, take some more Alprazolam and TRY to remember what you did/said.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey I'm on my iPhone 4 right now but honestly the Galaxy S Epic 4G is better, especially rooted.

I have both cause I can, and you can to if you want!

Jailbroken iPhone 4 rocks also no where near over clocking yet for sweet emulator action like Epic 4.

Plus once the LTE iPhone 5 with new mobile nvidia gpu is out I'm on that!

To me the androids will take over as most sold because more and more phones even lower end ones are adopting the OS and already more new android phones over Apple OS, Blackberry OS, and soon Windows 7 for the phone.

Don't hate me I love the iPhone 4 and this is a great achievement in technology but I smell revamped iPhone 4S or just iPhone 5 guaranteed for 2011.

Look at how Verizon is switching to LTE next year they know what happened to AT&T having to end unlimited data package on the iPhone plan an only us lucky few from the first one still have this.

Don't ban me rock on modmyi this site rocks.

Also Eng 102 sux.

Hi Guys

I am one of the statistics.

Bought an iPhone 3GS last year and thought that it was really far ahead of the competition.

12 months later I think that the story has changed, and I have just switched to Android as I feel that it better serves my needs. Don't get me wrong it may not be forever but at least for the next 9 months until iPhone 5 and iOS5 comes out.

I think that the iPhone is still a great device but for me even after jailbreaking its not customisable enough and doesn't serve my business needs, but that's not to say that it doesn't work for someone else.

Still got an eye on here.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Great response!!! I'll leave your poor come back alone, you don't want another Mod to let you know that we are actually here for information, not high school humor. So, take some more Alprazolam and TRY to remember what you did/said.
    I'm done arguing, this will go on forever. Good day.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
    To me the androids will take over as most sold because more and more phones even lower end ones are adopting the OS and already more new android phones over Apple OS, Blackberry OS, and soon Windows 7 for the phone.

Don't hate me I love the iPhone 4 and this is a great achievement in technology but I smell revamped iPhone 4S or just iPhone 5 guaranteed for 2011.

Look at how Verizon is switching to LTE next year they know what happened to AT&T having to end unlimited data package on the iPhone plan an only us lucky few from the first one still have this.
    1. Most sold means very little, just look at Mac and pc sales.

2. Of course there will be a revamped iPhone in 2011, just like every year since it's inception. What you're smelling is called common sense.

3. AT&T will go to LTE next year too, what's your point?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    "Most sold means very little, just look at Mac and pc sales."

Not to start a Mac vs Pc argument but there's a reason that Macs don't sell all that well. Multiple reasons actually.

1. Poor comparability
    2. Expensive
    3. Less hardware for buck

Don't get me wrong. I have a Mac but I can see why they are behind

@ Dr. Xanax: Everyone has his view, but I think, it should be more about software, than the hardware, as the game for hardware is over, becauses the smarter it is, the more modern we rank it.
    About iPhone 4, I do not agree with the survey as many, I think its still on top, and more sensational than android.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Hastings View Post
    @ Dr. Xanax: Everyone has his view, but I think, it should be more about software, than the hardware, as the game for hardware is over, becauses the smarter it is, the more modern we rank it.
    About iPhone 4, I do not agree with the survey as many, I think its still on top, and more sensational than android.
    What? You need powerful hardware to run powerful software. Unfortunately, you can't just flip that statement. MACs simply lack the power to run some of the more demanding software out there. Yes you *can* get a Macintosh with powerful hardware but it simply costs too much because Apple charges a premium on all their products. There eventually comes a point where you don't just look at a pretty girl and decide to marry her, you have to consider everything about her including intelligence (cpu), compatibility with others (like windows compatibility), etc

Cool story bro.
    I am bored.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456