Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FolderEnhancer Released: Get The Most Out Of Your Folders

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

nice implementation, but i like the original folder animation that apple has. I don't like how it's a folder that opens up and fills most of the screen, especially when you only have say 3 or 4 apps in a folder. If the animation was kept the same, but still have the functionality of quick folder launch i'd def keep it. But, it is definitely a good enhancer, just not for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Infinifolders

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    nice implementation, but i like the original folder animation that apple has. I don't like how it's a folder that opens up and fills most of the screen, especially when you only have say 3 or 4 apps in a folder. If the animation was kept the same, but still have the functionality of quick folder launch i'd def keep it. But, it is definitely a good enhancer, just not for me.
    I agree! I wish it was an option to keep original folder animation.

I dont mind the way the animation is different from the stock animation. To me its just another characteristic of a jailbroken iphone. Its ok to be different.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

Loving this app props to the dev

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    Just bought it a couple hours ago. Works great. Great idea.
    Does the autoicons work? I am on iOS 4.1 (not yet compatible) and have to wait

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Reply to Robertr1

It scrolls without ifinifolders. I took Infinifolders out b4 installing F/Enhancer & I advise you do the same. I'm sure it's not good having two extensions ossociated with different programs attempting to achieve similar results. Even though F/Enhancer is much better they have some similar functions wich nmay cause problems. Anayway just my opinion, you'll do what you want anyway. Haaaa
    Good luck anyway matey.
    Last edited by Beaudean; 10-02-2010 at 04:27 AM. Reason: More Info

this app work well...Foldersinfolders is not good! is slow to opne folders!
    mod edit/link removed

I bought it, used it and it totally kills Apples default folders.

Definitely a great first release. Like others I would love to see the folder size when opened correspond to the number of apps as well as vertical scrolling. It would also be nice if it could implement custom folder icons. Overall great first release!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what categories should have been from the beginning.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Very cool

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

This is how Apple should have done it! It's so much better than the crap they call folders.

I really like how you can turn off the folder BG and how it pages horizontally like the Springboard.

One small thing I would like to see in a later version, though, is the ability to turn off support for iconoclasm... I finally got "Five Icon Folders", but it's too crowded, and I had to turn iconoclasm off.

Thumbs up Excellent!!!
    I hesitated buying this because I wanted to try a demo first, but I decided to pay the $1.99. I am extremely pleased with this purchase! This works great on my iPhone 4, especially with multiiconmover! So far it is flawless. If you can't decide if you should get it, just do it! You won't be sorry!

Works perfectly on an i4. I like scrolling sideways, so the loss of Infinifolders is no biggie. (I buy 'em, I use 'em, sometimes I uninstall 'em.) Would like GripLock to work, but understand they are working on that. For two buck, great deal.
    Senior

Quote Originally Posted by shanejoe View Post
    No, yes and no
    Go READ THE INFO FOR THIS ADDON AND RECENT CHANGES

THEN COME HERE AND POST QUESTIONS
    I'm sorry

I bought and installed this yesterday. It uninstalled infinifolders during installation and then some of my folders with a large number of apps (e.g. games) would not scroll/page and I couldn't access all the apps. Was afraid I was hosed, but uninstalled folderenhancer and reinstalled infinifolders and all is well. Do I need to remove all apps from my infinifolders and uninstall it before installing folderenhancer? That will be a real pain but don't wan't to mess things up.

Kevin

Works awesome!!

Note: If you currently have infinifolders installed and have more than 16 apps in 1 folder you have to do one of 2 things.

First you can just take the apps out of the folders. Which can take a bit depending on how many u have. and then uninstall infinifolders and install folder enhancer.

Or you can just uninstall infinifolders and install folder enhancer. now you have to go into sbsettings and then system options > hide icons. Just hide a random app and then exit out > respring, then all the apps that were in folders that had more that 16 apps will show outside of the folders and u can move them back in.

As you move apps back into the folder and go above 16 apps just slide it over to a next page and your apps will be there compared to being vertical like inifinifolders.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Just uninstall infinifolders, your phone will thank you

Update for both FE and GridLock. Works fairly well, though I find that sometimes icons go "missing" until I do a respring. Will keep playing with it. Haven't tried anything with IF, as I like the side scroll more then the up and down scroll.
    Senior

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast