+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First iPhone 4 Sales Surface from China

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mallenass View Post
    the iphone 4 was launched in my country this week. and sales are explosive. why is nobody covering this and only cover china?
    well ill cover it then.....

the iphone 4 has been released earlier this tuesday on the Dominican Republic. the acclaimed piece of ultimate technology is being supported by two carriers, CLARO Dominicana & Orange Dominicana at prices that go as low as RD$190.00 (6 US Dollars) with data plans that rise to up to RD$4,500 a month (125 US Dollars).

the sales of the phone have not yet been reported but it is expected that this iphone will outsell previous iphones models in the country. Though in this country BlackBerry is the master of the Universe since the general population is in its vast majority ignorant, and the think RIM´s BB´s are the shiznit since they get ¨free BB chatting¨ and for them, thats reason enough to consider this device ¨lo ma ratata¨ and also the infamous ¨antennagate¨ debacle was also blown out of proportion in this country and the population is generally misinformed in the subject saying ¨the iphone4 has no signal¨

But to people with a higher knowledge in technology like myself, pay no mind to these false rumors and are more than exited to finally have our iphone 4´s in our hands. i already bought mine, and luckily it came with the previous 4.0 baseband and 4.0 FW, so yes, to all Dominican Iphone 4 Owners, we shall jailbreak away!!!!

cheers!!!!
    thnx for the update love the iphone4 taking over the world one country at a time lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone romeo_herman's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally got the pic......

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lolzzzzz your guy make me laught while waiting for 4.1 j/b

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    That numbers is still cr@p numbers considering the population is in billions (plural) AND took 4 days and change to sell out.

Also look at what they offer "sign up with China Unicom for the 16GB iPhone 4 (with a 2-year contract) get the iPhone free of charge in return for paying a $43 charge per month". That offer is hell of a lot better than what the minimum requirements is here, yet can not sell out on first hour or even the first day.

$43/month and get a phone free, yes it does not say the terms of the service but it is almost 1/2 what I am paying now plus I had to pay $200 for the phone.
    It really amazes me how dumb some people really are…

Do you know how poor some people are in China? Some don’t even know what a phone is let alone the iphone 4…

US$43 a month may be cheap for you, but for the majority of people in China it is a week’s salary. If you are in the rural area that could be a month of family income.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
    lolzzzzz your guy make me laught while waiting for 4.1 j/b
    it is so funny!lol
    why ppl always love iphone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone dale2's Avatar
    Thanks

That numbers is still cr@p numbers considering the population is in billions (plural) AND took 4 days and change to sell out.

Also look at what they offer "sign up with China Unicom for the 16GB iPhone 4 (with a 2-year contract) get the iPhone free of charge in return for paying a $43 charge per month". That offer is hell of a lot better than what the minimum requirements is here, yet can not sell out on first hour or even the first day.

$43/month and get a phone free, yes it does not say the terms of the service but it is almost 1/2 what I am paying now plus I had to pay $200 for the phone.
    wow...
    do you think minimum wage in china is 7.25?
    i work at a fast food place and make that, but work 40 hrs a week
    the majority of the population in china makes in a week what i make in a day

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why iPhone 4 is having much Trouble Moving as fast as in USA is not the Cost issues but this is a Country that 90% of Phones Produced for internat use have DUAL SIM function.. Chinese people are use to using DUAL SIM phones with 2 numbers and iPhone is not going to change that.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12