+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: "No Phone Can Best the iPhone:" iPhonemania in China

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ashrafkhalifa Wow great! Once people buy iPhone they never buy other mobile phone! (my thinking). From: Mobile phone To: iPhone Better!!!! East or West iPhone is the
...
  1. #41
    My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ashrafkhalifa View Post
    Wow great! Once people buy iPhone they never buy other mobile phone! (my thinking).

    From: Mobile phone
    To: iPhone
    Better!!!!

    East or West
    iPhone is the Best!
    +1
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

  2. #42
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 94 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Sorry for all the issues you have had, I can't empathize with you because I haven't had any of those problems that you mentioned. If you are willing to put up with all that and continue to use an iPhone 4, wouldn't you say there is something about the device at that point? If it was an HTC or Motorola device I am sure a person with so many problems would choose a different brand altogether. All of us are not blind to Apple.
    Yes I would. And that's why I continue to use it. Because it is much more user-friendly, easy to operate, sharper, and faster than most of the other phones out there. I have tried other AT&T phones but in my opinion none have measured up to this phone. HTC and Motorola are on multiple networks and have plenty of competition, therefore members have other options to choose from on Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile for example.

    The Captivate and Xperia X10 were both to choppy and unresponsive for my liking.

  3. #43
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robertr1 View Post
    Well now we know why they'd rather buy from apple. At those prices it's worth the carrier-unlocked. Wish it was like that in the U.S.
    in fact, in chinese market the china unicom offered a very good price for the iphone 4. althought it's 1000 yuan higher than the un-contracted iphone 4 from apple store, you only pay 40 yuan ($7) per month for 1.1GB data and 900 call minites, plus loads of sms texts for 24 months.

    in sum, the average cost per month is 5880yuan / 24months / 6.7 FX rate +$7 =$43 per month, not as expensive as in UK at least.
    Last edited by yzqpc; 09-26-2010 at 04:42 PM.

  4. #44
    What's Jailbreak? BlackDrag0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    cool glowing alien head > non glowing apple logo

  5. #45
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDrag0n View Post
    cool glowing alien head > non glowing apple logo
    I agree!!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

  6. #46
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Just more proof that android can't touch us.

    ~Tim

    If I have helped you then thank me.

  7. #47
    Go Giants whereswaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 359 Times in 257 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tjb5099 View Post
    Just more proof that android can't touch us.

    ~Tim
    Cue MC Hammer

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts