Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone Creation Apps Becoming Big Draw for App Store

Thnx messany gonna check these apps out

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    Not interested. We have known that new apps are getting in. Why another story about it?
    If you're not interested why write about it? Click past the article and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    yesterday fart apps, today ring tones, tomorrow themes!!
    This single handedly made this article worth reading for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Looks like you aren't the only one dreaming about themes in App Store
    I'm not dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Gyngabread Man View Post
    This single handedly made this article worth reading for me

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by UiK View Post
    I think Apple are trying to eliminate the reasons why people jailbreak. Could we see themes in the AppStore any time soon?? Or maybe a Theme Center
    If so They have to separate jailbreak and unlock from each other. The unlock should be just entering a code or something. This Is the biggest problem BUT Apple are making it harder to unlock because if someone backed up their SSH you can downgrade from 4.1 but you loose your unlock ultrasn0w wont work, I have personally experienced this with a 3gs. I buy most of my apps excluding overpriced tom-tom and navigon. I don't think I would jailbreak if my phone was easy to unlock. SO FUK APPLE

you don't even need a jailbroken phone to create ringtones...use garage band and BOOM!!! Any ringtone of ANY length, import into itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Armored View Post
    Because it's interesting to most. Sure we know new apps are getting in, but NEWS is all about keeping people up to date, such as letting them know WHAT apps are getting in. It was news to me. Thanks Messany.
    Ya, i find this very interesting. I just bought one of the apps after reading this article
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Until you can use the the ring tones created with your iphone without having to sync them first through itunes then I'm not interested.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that this could be news to some, but I thought it was already pretty well known. Either way, these just get bunched with the few hundred thousand other apps that I find unnecessary.

I can see how some people are interested in this type of news though so Messany shall live for another day :P

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garyh99 View Post
    All they need to do now is allow new SMS tones. That would be cool.
    I am hoping for this too. I know they are suppose to allow individual ringtones for contacts, but I haven't seen any confirmation on the importing of custom tones yet. Let's hope so.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

It will be possible, but most likely will have to be a jb tweak like most cool things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12