Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon's CEO Pours Cold Water on iPhone Rumors

SERIOUSLY ! stop already!!!! dont you think you've posted enough of these rumors.. nobody cares anymore until it really happens.

this might be true, but this rumor is just getting tossed around WAY too much. id stay away from it until there is concrete evidence.

Totally tired of this topic, this gets thrown out there when there's nothing else to write about. Stop beating a dead horse please........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickaroni22 For This Useful Post:

coolguy742 (09-24-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Cdma is retarded and GSM is where it's at! Have to buy a gsm phone to travel anywhere outside of the US so why the he'll would you want that? I am stationed in iitaly and rock my 3GS on Vodafone over here and people tell me "oh i got this badass droid phone with verizon". But where's your droid at now? Oh you left it in the states cuz it won't work over here? Oh sucks to be you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

dang that's too bad...

Why doesn't this site have a dedicated spot specifically for rumors? There is enough material/coverage on rumors so why not have it's own tab in your forums?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to glassJAw For This Useful Post:

mortopher (09-24-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Whoever decided it would be a good idea to have a sound ad on this web page sucks. Just saying
    Noooo s@*t! Had to mute the sound! Most annoying add ever award!

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

MetroPCS is launching their 4g Network this year too will they get the iphonez too?

Verizon > At&t > Tmobile

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I wonder when Apple will replace the iPhone with something else. I'm not hoping for it at all, just wondering how long they can keep making new generation iPhones. End of 2012? IPhone 6? I think it'll end at 5, maybe, maybe, 6.
    When did the ipod end? The macbook? THe imac? I think you see where I am going here...

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Cdma is retarded and GSM is where it's at! Have to buy a gsm phone to travel anywhere outside of the US so why the he'll would you want that? I am stationed in iitaly and rock my 3GS on Vodafone over here and people tell me "oh i got this badass droid phone with verizon". But where's your droid at now? Oh you left it in the states cuz it won't work over here? Oh sucks to be you!
    It is important to realize though that not everyone travels. The vast majority of people stay put, especially since the vast majority of users nowadays is under 30. In your case, it is the smarter choice. In the case of many, it really isn't a drawback to have CDMA. I am not saying all this to back either technology, I am just saying that the fact that it is the best choice for you doesn't make it the best choice for everyone else..
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-24-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    The only bad thing with Verizon iPhone is that CDMA you can't unlock and use it if you travel, unless it is a hybrid like some of their phones and besides CDMA it is GSM capable
    if it comes to Verizon, im sure it will be LTE compatible which will be GSM required, but will also have the CDMA chip inside. im sure it can be used on AT&T as well.

Thanks

"The Verizon iPhone rumor of the day" routine is getting SOOO D@MN old. Maybe this will slow them down for a while at least(yeah right).

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Be Expressive View Post
    Verizon doesn't deserve the iPhone
    OH yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by LamboFan View Post
    OH yes they do.
    It's kinda a matter of opinion. And an opinion can't be wrong, it's an opinion. So your both right

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

".... We have to earn it". LOL

Verizon will have Apple's stamp of approval to carry iPhone when its network is able to surf online and to make a call at the same time.

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

so now what about this>>>>>
    One More Time: Verizon iPhone Rumored for Next Year - Yahoo! News

and this

HEARD ON THE STREET: Verizon iPhone May Not Be Built for Speed - WSJ.com

i mean IT IS the Wall Street Journal after all.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12